My website and POP emails are hosted by freeparking.co.uk
I am having problems with sending all emails today coming back with one of:
- 550 pointing to mailgate.freeparking.co.uk
- 503 Valid RCPT command must precede DATA
- Connection to the server interrupted
- The server responded: 550 pointing to mailgate.
Not to mention
- The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
for various valid email addresses recently.
I also find that the server is often unavailable from my phone and I will get a few hours worth of emails all at once later.
All in all, I am rather fed up with the unreliability of the whole service.
My website is also hosted by freeparking. Does anyone have any good recommendations for a reliable email provider where
- I can have my emails as email@example.com (obviously not actually my email address)
- It offers wildcard forwarding, such as if someone were to type firstname.lastname@example.org by accident (or any other random email@example.com) it would be forwarded to an email of my choice. Freeparking no longer offer this, so I have to put in individual forwarding for most items where an error may be made, but anything firstname.lastname@example.org gets lost in the ether!
- Reasonable pricing
- My website is currently written by me (using publisher) and is ok but not fantastic. If there is a good website template help that would be advantageous.
- Reliable, reliable, reliable
Thanks in advance