Does anybody know of a program which will calculate interest based on the following:
1) Base rate with date changes occurred
2) Statement balances each day
3) Rate applied varying either based on base rate or it could be a fixed rate
4) Time for cheques to clear
5) Interest calculated simple or compound with stated account period rests
I have used until now a very simple and effective program (not Y2K compliant) called "INTERCAL" by Speedsoft, address: Alena House,Bridge Street, Gt Kimble, Bucks HP17 9TN. There is no such company now at that address, they appear to have disappeared. Any help would be appreciated.
Torben Houlberg FCA