Share this content

Capital Loss: Anyway to claim relief for the loss

I wound down my company last year so it is no longer trading. The final accounts had a negative director's loan or negative shareholder value. Thus, I'm owed money as I covered the final expenses so I could wind down the company without objection. As I didn't make any money for tax year ending 2012. I can't make use of the capital loss this year or last year since I didn't owe any money. Is there any other way to carryback the loss to when I started the company where I earned some personal profit. I don't expect any income sufficient to make use of the loss next year either.
Any ideas?


Please login or register to join the discussion.

How much share capital is involved?


Thanks (0)