Editorial team
Share this content

CT61 Return

Is it possible to download a CT61 Form from the HMRC web site, and if so where abouts?
Mark Stuart Robinson


Please login or register to join the discussion.

I don't think so
I would have thought you couldn't get a form CT61 from the HMRC web site, because my recollection is that they come pre-printed with the company's tax reference. Consequently I think you have to ask the HMRC office to issue one for the company concerned.

Thanks (0)

You have to ring HMRC.

They will firstly issue form to the registered office of the company.
But on the form you can request that further forms are sent c/o accountants.

Thanks (0)