Editorial team
Share this content

Living in UK and working abroad

The situation is as follows:

A UK resident Australian is condsidering working in Europe but commuting on a weekly basis. The work is likely to be acrried out through a Personal service company in the UK.

I have some of my own ideas but I might have missed something here.
Beachguild Limited


Please login or register to join the discussion.

IR35 again!
See related links on IR35, visit www.ir35update.co.uk, then decide whether this will affect the personal service company and repost the query!

Thanks (0)