Share this content

P11D query - Christmas Party over £150 per head

My client, sole director and employee of a limited company, has paid himself expenses of £350 for an annual Christmas Party.  As this exceeds the £150 maximum allowed by HMRC, I need to report the £350 on the P11D.  Whereabouts does it need to go on the online form?  And should I still complete the "amount made good or from which tax deducted" box given that the cost of the party is now taxable, or should I put zero in this box?"

Many thanks,



Please login or register to join the discussion.

Cristmas party
Hi Jenny

This link might help " other social functions" quite near the bottom.

Thanks (0)