Share this content

Paying a tax refund to a client abroad

Client is a foreign national with no sterling bank account. To "speed up" the process HMRC have paid us £2,500 that is due to him. How do we pay it on to him (he is in the Gulf now)?
He is an EU citizen so there will be a Euro bank account somewhere if that helps.

Phil Rees


Please login or register to join the discussion.

i must be mis reading this
surely you can contact him somehow and is so just ask for a bank to pay it into with swift / iban

Thanks (0)