Share this content

Travel expenses under page

Have just met a new client who is a self employed scaffolder . He was paye doing the same thing for a different company. He says all his mates are getting refunds under paye as they are claiming travel expenses. Perhaps I've never encountered this before but is this right?


Please login or register to join the discussion.

Of course title should be paye not page!!!

Thanks (0)

Form 87

I asked this question a while back.  Look at Form 87 for claiming travel expenses, but beware temporary workplace rules.

Thanks (0)