Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment
Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it?
Client should have been registered from January - what are the penalties likely to be?
Client to charge vat or not on supply of service to south african airline for training services taki
Can revaluations of brands be included in the accounts?
Duplicate employments caused by works numbers on Sage
Outside my zone, but very simple query
What could happen if the share capital simply reported as much higher on the annual returns?
Should we move to a shop front? Is it worth it?
Incorporating doctors with private practice income
Hourly rate of pay
PPR demolished - 3 new properties built
1.when another company donates to my company an asset how do i treat it in my books of accounts as a
Is it worth investing in AEO status at the moment?
changes in dividend tax and way around it?
Employee car parking cost - BIK consequences
Paying funeral costs for ex-employee (also family member)
96322 questions and 421194 replies from 32676 members
- Seeking advice: Paying Funeral Costs 438 5
- Illegal share transfer 382 5
- Audacity 786 16
- Self Assessment statement credit balances unallocated and getting repayment 194 4
- Uk vat on supply of training services to South African Airline? 119 2
- Late registration for MOSS 157 3
- Self employed care worker 327 8
- Company Strike off 1,758 30
- Soca or not to soca 2,026 34
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 284 6
- How to deal with an employee's at work car parking cost, paid for by the company 349 3
- Estate admin practicalities 187 1
- Cloud Accounting Software for Practitioners 1,453 23
- Sole Director Limited Company and Childcare..hat is most tax efficient way to do it? 202 1
- Professional Clearance 964 23
- Duplicate employments caused by works numbers on Sage 293 5
- Cheapest PI insurance for accountant available? 1,759 31
- Joint owners of rental properties 298 6
- Capital stated on incorporation too low by several orders of magnitude. 310 2
- GYM membership 788 11
- NHS finance professionals 520
- VAL231 404
- Mother and son property ownership 358
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 351
- Foreign Pension Contribution 327
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 296
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 277
- vat gross profit percentage margins 261
- Incorporated LLP partners, CIS and IR35 260
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 240