can this be done?
Accountant put me on the wrong scheme
We've recently taken on the bookkeeping and management accounts for a client who uses FreeAgent
Relief on expenditure on company car
I have worked for a firm on a self employed basis and never signed a restrictive agreement
Scaffolding added to total yearly (2013/2014) expenses instead of being filled with CIS monthly retu
Can sole traders claim pension tax relief at source, or only through self-assessment?
Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement
Just received a student loan deduction notification which should have been applied to February'
What software deals with this
How to file 13-14 Payroll
Can a director take a dividend and credit his directors loan.
Any AccountingWEB members who have utilised the scheme?
Advice on incorporation of a partnership
Footballers Testimonials Taxable?
Can Film Actors use Averaging - Helpsheet 234
Sole Trader advertising his own company
90314 questions and 384653 replies from 29930 members
- Retrospectively change VAT scheme? 100 2
- Can interest received be netted against interest paid in this scenario? 66 1
- FreeAgent question 75 1
- CIS monthly returns 155 2
- Goodie bag 1,532 52
- Husband Wife let property 345 9
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 493 12
- Output tax for retailer 311 8
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 266 3
- 13-14 Payroll return needs to be filed 119 2
- Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement 116 1
- CT600 Advice 109 1
- Fair Value Accounting 71 1
- Client incurring expenses on company car 124 4
- can I approach clients ? 385 8
- Companies House Penalties 114 2
- Apostille documents 107 2
- Budget 2015 predictions 538 13
- AE - employees making different contributions 73 1
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 335 14
- Possible Partnership? 640
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 517
- New Fangled Penalties 445
- Fuming! 377
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 316
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 254
- Outsource Data Entry 239
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 234
- Moving away from CCH software 226
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 174