asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner)
Posting invoices with balance brought forward
Share Holding - Held Over Gains
There doesnt seem to be any guidance on this anywhere (yet).
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement
Has anyone else had this happen?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
97907 questions and 429786 replies from 33359 members
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 527 12
- Personal Tax 421 11
- Xerocon 2016 940 19
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 78 4
- USA Tax Query 91 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,634 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 921 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 153 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 204 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 575 18
- Corrupt Excel File 670 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 336 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,957 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,166 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 280 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 372 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 132 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 238 4
- last minute request 460 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,240 46