Contunuity Partner - West Yorkshire
Purchase of outdoor unit log cabin for business use
Company set up with 'professional' director, no connection with business.
Employed and sole trader, how about NI?
Is the cost of curtains is part of furnishing cost or could be claimed as maintenance cost
Net pay or relief @ source?
Claiming capital allowances after the time limit has expired
Offset Self-Employed Losses against PAYE
Is it safe to keep client data in the cloud (office 365)
HMRC say the Sage payroll correlation ID is not valid
Company A wishes to have Company B to invest money in property
Client with unknown entry on balance sheet, previous accountants can not tell me what it is
Should this form be stamped by HMRC in the "For HMRC use" boxes?
I have setup a part-time business selling through a website and ebay.
Does anyone know how long 64-8s are taking to be processed these days?
VAT on sale of van conversion to motorhome
Do VAT registration delays hamper a quick transfer?
84162 questions and 343661 replies from 27176 members
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 156 4
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,453 38
- PITA client 172 3
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 344 9
- What are options for non CA firm 2,610 56
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,301 33
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 728 15
- Dividend dates 471 8
- R&D tax credit claim 202 5
- CIS Deductions 267 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 90 1
- is this fraud? 772 13
- Married woman dies owning marital home 480 5
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,514 28
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 209 5
- Not a good start no broadband 480 10
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 170 2
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 218 2
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 88 1
- Intrastat triangulation 74 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 595
- Cancelled 344
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 330
- Cancelled 281
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 252
- Probiz 239
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 180
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 174
- Car leasing scheme 171
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 151