How do I move it?
Are fees charged by PPI claim handler allowable
Is mileage allowance for self employed individuals stopping from Feb 14
The software updated last week and then I couldn't open it to run payroll
Attending stock takes over multiple days
But is the tax avoidance debate putting businesses off?
HMRC challenging incorporation
VAT Return Accuracy
Company has sold its Goodwill & assets, for a 'target' sum based on fees received, and
Self-assesment expense claims.
Housing Benefit Puzzle !!!
Just got a gateway confirmation but not my client
Joint ownership let property, husband's own investment but wife's taxed portion costs, s
Volunteers needed for GAAR research
Does an LLP's debtors amount for this FY include last year's too?
how should the sale of aan inherited private dwelling be treated for CGT
Managing director works from home and rarely visits office. Temporary workplace?
Company A owns 10% of Company B : Dividend "treatment" ?
Sole trader pays for meals for direct labourers' whilst working abroad
77159 questions and 304413 replies from 23738 members
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 199 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 190 9
- JIEB Exams 131 1
- RTI 89 1
- Christmas party 104 1
- Am i Liable? 111 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 739 10
- Checking a contract 293 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 310 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 230 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 161 7
- VAT on garage rent 325 14
- Value-shifting 67 1
- Pattern for CTA 208 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 450 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 84 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 232 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 242 5
- EBT 179 1
- Giving a seminar 529 28
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,210
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 608
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 407
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 315
- Agent fees to sell business 189
- Alphabet shares 189
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 182
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 176
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 164
- Office recharges 147