PS Financials ???
assistance to write vba script to populate the Title field in the file properties
Looking for some advice, happy to pay for it as well.
What is the appropriate FRS percentage rate?
Manual or Online Instant Checks?
How to import inter-bank transfers into Sage from an excel bank statement
We use Sage50 for Purchase Ledger and for all reporting.. VAT returns etc.
Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme?
Fraud and money laundering.
I have tried setting the format to be text in both cells but to no avail. Can anyone help?
Will my non qualified Accountant employer benefit from my Acca Memebrship?
A client would like to import data to sage from excel and would like assistance
85544 questions and 353910 replies from 27842 members
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 346 13
- capital gains on PPR 223 12
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 141 7
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,780 441
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 112 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,282 62
- Company expansion 73 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 366 6
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 156 3
- Pension Contributions Relief 488 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 513 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,471 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 235 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 157 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 147 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 288 9
- PRR 365 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 404 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 316 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 439 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 369
- Non Resident 296
- Franchise income and costs 260
- Hands on experience of Digita 214
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 165
- employment capital allowances 161
- CIS paid under reg 9 157