NHS England are requesting copies of tax returns and accounts
Oz resident inherits UK assets - which value?
Detest gambling with CFDs but have hit problems with thick spreads & non-real time prices
If they were to come together to form a new Accountancy Party...
What tax year is the dividend put on self assessment
Just wondering what others do with original signed copies of documents.
Not sure if I can claim for a few things.
Is tax deducted at source on construction industry work in the Netherlands
Best company structure for dance education provision and VAT exemption
I had an accountant whom I trusted with my tax returns and PAYE account he has pocketed an amount ne
Client is arguing strenuously for a tax deduction on what is almost certainly entertaining, but do w
ive got a client who cant pay to my company but, to me instead..
Living with parnter as unmarried couple in her house. My house being rented out.
Migrating Payrolls from Sage to IRIS
91989 questions and 394598 replies from 30670 members
- Tax Implications for Selling a Subsidiary 37 2
- Do accountants work at home? 752 20
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 137 4
- Selling a property at a loss. Does HMRC still require a tax return 15 1
- Summer festivals! 294 10
- Can I pay into a pension? 246 7
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 405 11
- Merging my businesses 277 4
- Where has Portia gone? 6,411 122
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 868 22
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 254 1
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,086 19
- new investor structure 219 1
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 177 7
- Overlap profit 373 8
- VAT on Security Services to Foreign Companies. 104 3
- NHS England and the Off Payroll Worker Team 189 3
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 221 4
- Personal Expenses 261 5
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 484 10
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 884
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 472
- Sanzar 362
- Digital marketing focus group 319
- Fit for purpose 215
- career 189
- Continuity Agreement 188
- Buyback 179
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 169
- Isle of Man payroll 167