How about this for reducing the spam?
Does VAT have to be charged by German company organising a UK conference
I'm sure I've read about this before but...
Building projects with interim invoices running over the year end
Splitting property rental income by use of a Deed of Variation
Incorporation and Goodwill
A query about costs that can be offset against rental income on personal tax return
A sole trader has now changer to a partnership how to complete tax returns
Is it acceptable in a professional context to use shortened URLs?
What is the best way to transfer my Dad's 50% share in my company to me following his death
The tax treatment of the dilapidation income and the expenses incurred to make good the dilapidation
Knocking out investment from parent co in consolidated management accounts
P11 D car and car fuel
CGT and Gift Hold Over Relief
Relocation domestic goods
My client (a plumber) receives help on some jobs (domestic properties) from a friend (plumber).
What is HMRC agreed rate, and set in stone?
Does VAT have to be charged?
customer demanding original to be sent....
Client says he was 'forced' to register for VAT because EU customer required EU Tax Code!?
84289 questions and 344668 replies from 27233 members
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 35 1
- inflation rate year on year 47 2
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,656 55
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 75 2
- Yorkshire Day 495 33
- Deleted question? 609 15
- SMP reclaimable by employer 247 6
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 255 8
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 324 8
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 138 6
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 337 15
- E-Magazines and pdfs 139 3
- Late annual return 194 2
- Flat rate VAT 359 8
- corporation tax 475 5
- Credit card receipts vs VAT receipts 2,131 29
- Dividend dates 685 13
- Company Limited Liability vs Public Liability Insruance 131 2
- Companies House change of shareholding 587 16
- Agent help line - long queues? 196 3
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 568
- Cancelled 454
- Cancelled 379
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 370
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 350
- Probiz 349
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 252
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 230
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 222
- More spam 180