how can the umbrella scheme for PAYE work correctly?
Client is worried that the disposal of one semi-detached house will give rise to CGT
Am I worrying too much?
Are HMRC Entitled to issue a SA return to quantify PAYE liabilities?
Clients invoiced for payments on account without vat?
Which is the best / good value for money
Whats is best for reducing your personal liability?
I can no longer find a company I have found before on the Companies House web site.
If I change the AP, need to be sure that S455 can be claimed
Is the AVN business builder software any good?
Yesterday there was a post about a certain accountancy firm and whether or not it had 27,000 clients
What to pay director in last 3 quarters after 1k/mth first quarter.
Does anyone know what the "special scheme for distance selling" is?
Why do web sites put information in pdfs and e-magazines, rather than standard html?
Can someone be both by way of a limited company being used for the subcontract element?
Can anyone advise which flat rate sector they would choose in the following?
Employee has decided not to return to work
84289 questions and 344672 replies from 27233 members
- Agent help line - long queues? 205 4
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,686 56
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 76 1
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 41 1
- inflation rate year on year 53 2
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 78 2
- Yorkshire Day 497 33
- Deleted question? 617 15
- SMP reclaimable by employer 251 6
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 258 8
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 328 8
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 140 6
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 337 15
- E-Magazines and pdfs 140 3
- Late annual return 197 2
- Flat rate VAT 362 8
- corporation tax 475 5
- Credit card receipts vs VAT receipts 2,133 29
- Dividend dates 688 13
- Company Limited Liability vs Public Liability Insruance 131 2
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 569
- Cancelled 454
- Cancelled 379
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 372
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 350
- Probiz 349
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 252
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 230
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 222
- More spam 180