What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee?
Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
What has changed? Crie de couer.
Business making exempt supplies is being charged VAT on a property it wants to purchase
Need recommendation for debt collector
As an employee and not a Business can HMRC make my Husband produce his private Bank Statements under
Is there a de minimis threshold with regards to BIK?
Does the payment date have to match the payslip date?
i have new employee starting next week but still waiting for me PAYE activation code, how will i rep
Is it normal practice if the Principle Chartered/Certified Accountant ask for fee to sign your ACCA
PS Financials ???
Client unaware he was registered as self employed
Accounting for dummies appraoch needed to help understand that to run a small business whilst having
85544 questions and 353909 replies from 27842 members
- capital gains on PPR 221 12
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 135 7
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,779 441
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 103 2
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 337 12
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,280 62
- Company expansion 69 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 363 6
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 153 3
- Pension Contributions Relief 486 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 512 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,467 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 234 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 150 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 147 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 288 9
- PRR 365 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 403 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 315 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 438 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 369
- Non Resident 296
- Franchise income and costs 260
- Hands on experience of Digita 214
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 165
- employment capital allowances 160
- CIS paid under reg 9 157