Business use of home cost for low profit traders
Allowable or Disallowable expense
YEAR AWARD Cresswell J for outstanding bitchiness
If a transaction is reversed same day, is it significant?
What order should same-day transactions from different accounts be put in?
Does a Director who earns less than £8500 and has not taxable benefits need to complete a P11D?
As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance?
Query on taxis regarding capital allowances
CIS Subcontractor Problem
A scottish charity has a treasurer who is not a trusteee.
No revenue in last 6 months but VAT paid to contractors for development services - can I claim back?
Old Accountant thought P35 would be fine
Can a customer ask for a retrospective discount credit note back in cash?
Overseas company shopping from the UK and VAT
Error Message When trying to Print P60's
Vat on lease
SAGE - Can I filter a report that can show me suppliers/customers that have been inactive for the la
Tax planning, transferring BTL property to company
What clearances are obtined when forming a holding company
If you had your way, what would HMRC look like?
91061 questions and 389210 replies from 30242 members
- get an accountant not an unqulified accounting clerk 42 2
- What rent was paid for income tax purposes? 61 1
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 47 2
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 471 13
- CGT history of shares 186 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 147 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 194 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 337 6
- CGT on sale of let property 129 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 192 2
- how do i get UTR 150 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 95 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 242 3
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 142 1
- Your comments please 318 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 198 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 136 2
- EIS 200 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 139 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 119 2
- Moving away from CCH software 970
- QROP pension input amounts 454
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 399
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 385
- fraud 307
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 285
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 247
- Construction CIS LLP Company 232
- EPS and CIS deductions 226
- Out of time or not? 213