Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
How do you work out the approtionment
Please are the items to consider during the conversion of US GAAP to UK GAAP ?
Looking for suggestions for our Christmas countdown.
Will the outcome be admin penalty or court?
Calculate monthly interest
Suspected or Invalid Employment Support Allowance fraud
What practical steps can I take to accelerate my improvement?
Macro deletes cells but Ctrl Z then useless.
Considering dumping Excel and using Google spreadsheets or another package.
Should one accountant point out errors to another one
Report on rows with total in description?
Is the interest received from Funding Circle taxable gross or should a deduction be made for their &
Something wrong with the number format!
88112 questions and 370342 replies from 28933 members
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 248 3
- Cocaine anyone? 87 2
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,460 21
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 802 25
- ACCA - still making me laugh 425 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 239 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 309 11
- Tax return software for remote working 465 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 510 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 425 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 443 9
- How to purchase business premises? 151 2
- Will I need to resign? 810 10
- Childcare vouchers 166 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 271 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 297 6
- VAT avoidance? 222 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 183 3
- PAYE coding out 183 3
- Follower cases 574 2
- Hive up 469
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 437
- corporate hierarchy 415
- Advice - 243
- Amortisation of Goodwill 217
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 203
- WWOOFers 199
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 179
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 178
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 177