2008 Tax Liability and coding out in 2009.
When submitting 2008 tax returns online, and applying for the tax liability to be coded out in 2009/10 I think the deadline was supposed to be 31st December.
However I'm sure that I read somewhere that due to software glitch HMRC extended this deadline to 31st January.
Am I right with this, and if so can someone point me to the official statement please?
I submitted a few tax returns towards end of January applying for the tax liability to be coded out, but in a couple of cases have received recent statements showing the tax as underpaid (plus interest), and the code numbers without any reference to the tax.
- Payroo Employer allowance query 138 2
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,999 32
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 135 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 275 4
- Value pricing 689 24
- Reregister for VAT 122 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 194 6
- Weely paid employees 241 3
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 131 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 458 11
- Director's tax return 271 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 206 6
- Wrong career 467 18
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 278 7
- Laptop purchase 1,381 20
- PTP software disaster 268 2
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 226 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 100 2
- Tricky VAT question 184 1
- VT accounts licence key 272 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 794
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 549
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 414
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 293
- Free Tax Legislation? 264
- Director Loan account operation 244
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 239
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159