2008 Tax Liability and coding out in 2009.
When submitting 2008 tax returns online, and applying for the tax liability to be coded out in 2009/10 I think the deadline was supposed to be 31st December.
However I'm sure that I read somewhere that due to software glitch HMRC extended this deadline to 31st January.
Am I right with this, and if so can someone point me to the official statement please?
I submitted a few tax returns towards end of January applying for the tax liability to be coded out, but in a couple of cases have received recent statements showing the tax as underpaid (plus interest), and the code numbers without any reference to the tax.
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 20 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 305 9
- Mortgage Reference 905 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 307 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 108 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 152 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 133 1
- RTI offline? 616 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 155 1
- CIS and Xero 278 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 258 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 179 2
- property capital gains 412 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 154 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 942 9
- Tips on meals 572 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,353 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 236 3