2008 Tax Liability and coding out in 2009.
When submitting 2008 tax returns online, and applying for the tax liability to be coded out in 2009/10 I think the deadline was supposed to be 31st December.
However I'm sure that I read somewhere that due to software glitch HMRC extended this deadline to 31st January.
Am I right with this, and if so can someone point me to the official statement please?
I submitted a few tax returns towards end of January applying for the tax liability to be coded out, but in a couple of cases have received recent statements showing the tax as underpaid (plus interest), and the code numbers without any reference to the tax.
- Transferring Shares From Manx Co to Cayman Island Co 115 3
- Deadline for appeal against late filing 54 1
- Redundancy for husband and wife ltd co 23 1
- Nine-Page Engagement Letters 725 13
- Pool vehicle with age restriction 33 1
- About your hairdresser clients 467 18
- How does one compete? 653 8
- Trust setting on HMRC CT600 105 4
- Employee tears suit... 203 3
- PAYE & NIC 749 35
- Related party not trading -should debt be written off ? 55 1
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 2,542 28
- Great Service 1,229 16
- Keytime 261 2
- Income £10k salary and £20k net dividends 458 16
- £NIL EPS's wiping out CIS deductions 271 4
- When was the requirement for Ltd. company to have at least two shareholders abolished? 195 5
- HMRC's "HVA" list .... High Volume Agents 731 9
- Sports Club and Partial Exemption for VAT 187 1
- HMRC debt collectors 235 3
- Sanzar 526
- Digital marketing focus group 411
- Sainsbury's mangement 376
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 373
- Continuity Agreement 352
- Avanti Accounts 352
- Buyback 305
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 253
- Aggresive sales from Iris 245
- Charity volunteers and mileage 206