2008 Tax Liability and coding out in 2009.
When submitting 2008 tax returns online, and applying for the tax liability to be coded out in 2009/10 I think the deadline was supposed to be 31st December.
However I'm sure that I read somewhere that due to software glitch HMRC extended this deadline to 31st January.
Am I right with this, and if so can someone point me to the official statement please?
I submitted a few tax returns towards end of January applying for the tax liability to be coded out, but in a couple of cases have received recent statements showing the tax as underpaid (plus interest), and the code numbers without any reference to the tax.
- VAT on printing when being a third party 71 2
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 641 6
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 183 3
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,063 38
- Farm barn lettings 101 2
- 27,000 Really? 603 23
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,992 62
- West Bromich Albion 159 1
- accounting entries for over payments 100 2
- EYU adjustment to 13/14 PAYE 96 1
- This is getting boring 349 9
- Legal title not in the company name 515 18
- Child tax credits 310 5
- NALS Accountants Report 247 3
- VAT - Recharge 198 6
- Employment Allowance 332 5
- CIC Company 596 10
- transitioning payroll 331 9
- dividend proposals 248 5
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 300 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 630
- Cancelled 368
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 346
- Cancelled 319
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 293
- Probiz 278
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 248
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 241
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 212
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 180