2008 Tax Liability and coding out in 2009.
When submitting 2008 tax returns online, and applying for the tax liability to be coded out in 2009/10 I think the deadline was supposed to be 31st December.
However I'm sure that I read somewhere that due to software glitch HMRC extended this deadline to 31st January.
Am I right with this, and if so can someone point me to the official statement please?
I submitted a few tax returns towards end of January applying for the tax liability to be coded out, but in a couple of cases have received recent statements showing the tax as underpaid (plus interest), and the code numbers without any reference to the tax.
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,339 32
- Fees 35 1
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 196 6
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 55 1
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 222 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 159 2
- Non VAT invoices 61 1
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 214 7
- Form 17 Download 65 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 530 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 363 4
- HMRC Information notice 977 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 259 3
- Accountant Specialization. 361 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,734 42
- Sage Line 50 160 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 167 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 431 6
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 388 7
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 158 1
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 751
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 410
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 362
- Electric Car 297
- S222 Charge 242
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 199
- IP trans to holding company 192
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 179
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 173
- AIA 171