2008 Tax Liability and coding out in 2009.
When submitting 2008 tax returns online, and applying for the tax liability to be coded out in 2009/10 I think the deadline was supposed to be 31st December.
However I'm sure that I read somewhere that due to software glitch HMRC extended this deadline to 31st January.
Am I right with this, and if so can someone point me to the official statement please?
I submitted a few tax returns towards end of January applying for the tax liability to be coded out, but in a couple of cases have received recent statements showing the tax as underpaid (plus interest), and the code numbers without any reference to the tax.
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 493 8
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 299 9
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 25 1
- capital gains on PPR 174 8
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,736 440
- 100% Xero practice 2,437 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 179 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 101 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 118 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 280 9
- PRR 349 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 381 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 302 7
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,255 62
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 344 6
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 425 20
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 358 5
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 240 3
- corp tax software 394 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 467 14
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,310
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 472
- National Insurance 368
- Non Resident 295
- Franchise income and costs 259
- Hands on experience of Digita 213
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 185
- Employer's Helpline 163
- employment capital allowances 157
- CIS paid under reg 9 153