2008 Tax Liability and coding out in 2009.
When submitting 2008 tax returns online, and applying for the tax liability to be coded out in 2009/10 I think the deadline was supposed to be 31st December.
However I'm sure that I read somewhere that due to software glitch HMRC extended this deadline to 31st January.
Am I right with this, and if so can someone point me to the official statement please?
I submitted a few tax returns towards end of January applying for the tax liability to be coded out, but in a couple of cases have received recent statements showing the tax as underpaid (plus interest), and the code numbers without any reference to the tax.
- Loan to realted parties 57 3
- VAT On Conference Sponsorship 15 1
- monthly payments 168 3
- Related party disclosures 47 2
- Errors in prior year accounts 409 10
- Loan from one LTD co. to another LTd Co. 52 1
- Hive up - accounting and notes to financial statements 139 2
- Free Shares ? 49 1
- Are pre trading lossess able to be off set if the company does not trade? 195 3
- Coding notices post P11d 1,912 16
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 555 15
- Tick & Bash Bristol 432 7
- IFA incorporation 360 1
- VAT on Training Courses 198 5
- Consolidated Accounts Software 173 2
- Do I need to pay Capital Gain Tax 633 26
- Peer to Peer lending 255 6
- Client Death 298 3
- Filing Dormant LLPs with Companies House 133 2
- Fixed Assets 333 6
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 588
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 458
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 359
- Sorry ignore me 334
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 286
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 284
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 268
- Cancelled 211
- Cancelled 182
- property ownership between husband wife three taxpayers 182