2008 Tax Liability and coding out in 2009.
When submitting 2008 tax returns online, and applying for the tax liability to be coded out in 2009/10 I think the deadline was supposed to be 31st December.
However I'm sure that I read somewhere that due to software glitch HMRC extended this deadline to 31st January.
Am I right with this, and if so can someone point me to the official statement please?
I submitted a few tax returns towards end of January applying for the tax liability to be coded out, but in a couple of cases have received recent statements showing the tax as underpaid (plus interest), and the code numbers without any reference to the tax.
- Using home as clients registered address 222 5
- VAT MOSS registration 90 1
- Anyone else still working this week? 464 15
- How much does the company pay 815 35
- Which tax returns can I submit? 156 4
- Cocaine anyone? 883 14
- HMRC property income enquiry 447 10
- Proof of identification 118 2
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 144 4
- Sole Trader change of accounting date 122 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 303 5
- Childcare vouchers 369 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 93 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 89 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 86 1
- two business from one premises 191 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 66 1
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 250 4
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 374 4
- Merry Christmas 149 2
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 509
- corporate hierarchy 479
- Advice - 329
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 278
- WWOOFers 267
- The booking.com con 250
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 250
- Cocaine anyone? 235
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 228
- UK State pension paid in NZ 178