2008 Tax Liability and coding out in 2009.
When submitting 2008 tax returns online, and applying for the tax liability to be coded out in 2009/10 I think the deadline was supposed to be 31st December.
However I'm sure that I read somewhere that due to software glitch HMRC extended this deadline to 31st January.
Am I right with this, and if so can someone point me to the official statement please?
I submitted a few tax returns towards end of January applying for the tax liability to be coded out, but in a couple of cases have received recent statements showing the tax as underpaid (plus interest), and the code numbers without any reference to the tax.
- Goodie bag 752 28
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 350 6
- Leaving the Flat Rate Scheme 178 3
- Secure document exchange 372 4
- Quickbooks Online 70 1
- Accts software 100 2
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 324 3
- Challenging HMRC on EU VAT land related service 176 1
- Clubs and Taxable Income 378 2
- Employee invoicing employer 183 6
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 307 6
- How do I save face? 522 10
- Auto enrolement and PAYE 171 3
- Unpaid salary 204 4
- Mixed Partnerships 119 2
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 128 4
- Companies House iphone app - alternatives? 216 3
- Back-dated VAT 78 1
- brightpay? 147 2
- Loans to other companies 274 1
- Possible Partnership? 621
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 507
- New Fangled Penalties 423
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 308
- Fuming! 264
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 238
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 225
- Outsource Data Entry 221
- Moving away from CCH software 208
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 157