2008 Tax Liability and coding out in 2009.
When submitting 2008 tax returns online, and applying for the tax liability to be coded out in 2009/10 I think the deadline was supposed to be 31st December.
However I'm sure that I read somewhere that due to software glitch HMRC extended this deadline to 31st January.
Am I right with this, and if so can someone point me to the official statement please?
I submitted a few tax returns towards end of January applying for the tax liability to be coded out, but in a couple of cases have received recent statements showing the tax as underpaid (plus interest), and the code numbers without any reference to the tax.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 590 5
- See you all on the other side 672 6
- 12Pay 434 2
- dividends 582 2
- R&D 304 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,161 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 431 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 390 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 359 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 535 5
- Seeking a tax case 633 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 492 4
- Companies house strike off 522 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 410 2
- Moving to the cloud 730 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 210 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 886 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 202 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,087 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 482 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 556
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 419
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 367
- IRIS and FRS 102 352
- Capitalising Finance Lease 318
- USA help 314
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 294
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 285
- Marginal rates of tax 273
- Capital gains on rental property 262