2008 Tax Liability and coding out in 2009.
When submitting 2008 tax returns online, and applying for the tax liability to be coded out in 2009/10 I think the deadline was supposed to be 31st December.
However I'm sure that I read somewhere that due to software glitch HMRC extended this deadline to 31st January.
Am I right with this, and if so can someone point me to the official statement please?
I submitted a few tax returns towards end of January applying for the tax liability to be coded out, but in a couple of cases have received recent statements showing the tax as underpaid (plus interest), and the code numbers without any reference to the tax.
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 63 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 130 6
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 548 11
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 242 3
- Benefit In Kind Accommodation 83 1
- Tax Return Deadlines 161 3
- Foreign income for self employed 101 1
- tax credits 55 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there....accountants need to help other accountants out :) 443 18
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 596 18
- Sage help...written off bad debt, done year end now bad payer wants to start to pay 41 2
- Who owns SAGE Data? 481 10
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 193 1
- EC VAT 222 10
- Land Opt to Tax - VAT scope 216 7
- Musician deductible expenses 88 1
- Invoice or journal for inter-company transactions 99 1
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 281 8
- Flat rate vat error 342 7
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 545 13
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 849
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 510
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 323
- How to format a stock book 296
- Tax efficient holding company structure 235
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 231
- Investment property company accounts template 221
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 215
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 182
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 153