2008 Tax Liability and coding out in 2009.
When submitting 2008 tax returns online, and applying for the tax liability to be coded out in 2009/10 I think the deadline was supposed to be 31st December.
However I'm sure that I read somewhere that due to software glitch HMRC extended this deadline to 31st January.
Am I right with this, and if so can someone point me to the official statement please?
I submitted a few tax returns towards end of January applying for the tax liability to be coded out, but in a couple of cases have received recent statements showing the tax as underpaid (plus interest), and the code numbers without any reference to the tax.
- Gifting shares 202 4
- VAT Registration 350 17
- Holding companies 79 4
- Is our client doing anything wrong? 603 5
- Childminding & Wear & Tear Allowance 30 1
- Notes to statutory accounts 152 9
- VAT on motor expenses 830 30
- Two clients (married to each other) disappeared from client list 116 4
- Soil Survey Required Mortgage 161 5
- What does it mean?? 84 1
- A question about share structure 160 2
- VAT & Landlords 86 2
- Client died family to pay redundancy 177 2
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 311 5
- Rent paid by director 60 1
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 107 1
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 418 13
- Builder using cash labour 327 3
- Easy way to not pay tax 762 18
- Accomodation charge for Publican 131 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,518
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 838
- International interest certificate 455
- NOVA 313
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 196
- Bonus Bonds 194
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 192
- Management expenses for investment company 187
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 172
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 165