2020 says most accountants are charging £250 for iXBRL
I attended 2020 small firms conference yesterday. One point that was mentioned that accountants should charge addditional £250 for iXbrl. The point made was that most of their members do this. They said this was one way to increase fees.
With simplicity of VT, I do not see any justification for additional fees. Further, I am not adding any value to the client by doing this.
On this aspect I think 2020 is completely out of touch with reality. Am I wrong?
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 378 9
- Community Faux Pas 681 24
- Tax Fines - HMRC 694 11
- Shared Network Drive on the Cloud 37 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 825 34
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 230 9
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 125 6
- trading losses allowable? 687 12
- Here we go.... 757 25
- Capital Gains 313 6
- Probate services 281 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 131 1
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 271 11
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 634 21
- Group relief for CT 118 2
- Practical experience 767 14
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,249 23
- How do others remember to do things you promise for different clients? What systems? 1,511 32
- Which VAT rate to use 141 1
- Do I need to register for VAT 330 13