£250 on-line filing refund | AccountingWEB

£250 on-line filing refund

Was just wondering where the best place to post the double entry of the on-line filing refund deducted from the latest PAYE payment.
Obviously I credit the PAYE control account, but where is the best place to post the debit?


There are 10 comments. Login or register to view them.


Anonymous |

I have also been posting

Anonymous |

it's tax free ......

martinfoley07 |


Anonymous |

Wages & salaries?

AnonymousUser |

bernard, take care.....

martinfoley07 |

On-line filing incentive

SecretariuS |
SecretariuS's picture

Bernard, not sure I agree with you.....

stephen.smith.ramesys |

This is what R&C say:

Bluestardamsel |
Bluestardamsel's picture

Remember it is tax free

aidan.sergent |