prepaid item being surcharged
Company making a loss on paper but is making money, can it declare a dividend?
S455 and loans between related companies
Client made substantial gain from the sale of a foreign property.
Lots of things to sort out
Importing a product from Australia to sell in the UK
Is unlisted loan stock eligible for IHT business relief?
What is the best way to do this please ?
let property is re-mortgaged to release cash
I got a client which has made a little bit of mess with the accounting side of the business.
Incorporation of sole trader and likely effect on mortgage application
If corporate member resigns can AIA then be claimed?
71576 questions and 273120 replies from 21082 members
- Connected Persons and Incorporation 133 6
- Loans between related companies 106 7
- No remuneration for contractor 162 4
- TAXATION magazine postal delivery problems 31 1
- "Report to those charged with Governance" audit template 36 1
- Lets Start Campaigns to get HMRC to act more efficiently 85 2
- Inter group transfer at MV 28 3
- Accounts entries for transfer of equipment to company from sole trade at nil tax wdv 115 3
- help with financial statements 279 2
- Easiest way to cancel CIS contractor registration? 72 3
- Can anyone point me in the right direction with a tax problem 173 3
- Can dividends be issued despite a loss? 107 1
- CIS TAX REFUNDS 169 7
- Exporting goods to a private individual in Norway 75 2
- Letter from the Official Receiver 231 3