Transfer of stock from one ltd company to another ltd company
Making a PPR election where the number of residences changes
Is the annual money laundering payment tax allowable
Non-res query, personal allowances cover income
2010-11 tax return incorrect rental figures
which forms do i actually need to complete?
Is this a capital gain?
Sole trader startup losses
HMRC Online states first period is 13.03.13 to 31.05.18
Late payment of tax
increase in SMP?
VAT Notice 708 seems to contradict itself
Declined by Revenue as losses in the years claiming
Business use of home cost for low profit traders
Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop?
Allowable or Disallowable expense
What order should same-day transactions from different accounts be put in?
Any free course or software I can obtain to do self assesment forms for clients?
91125 questions and 389509 replies from 30267 members
- Brightpay 62 1
- Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop? 270 6
- Transfer of stock 33 2
- Personal allowance for non-resident 42 1
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 169 5
- Virtually Impossible 210 5
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 34 1
- Statutory Residence Test - is HMRC Guidance wrong? 1,072 8
- Newly Started Practice 558 12
- SSP days and Holidays 122 2
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 505 6
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 334 7
- error on companies house accounts 510 14
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,507 113
- Is there a reporting requirement? 134 1
- Clients 390 6
- Home to Office 258 5
- Investment property? 178 3
- Property income 147 2
- VAT rules on Compensation invoice to EU company 101 3
- QROP pension input amounts 485
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 459
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 427
- EPS and CIS deductions 274
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 274
- Construction CIS LLP Company 259
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 222
- SAGE winforecast 189
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 183
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 174