Receipt of rent affects CGT?
Need qualification back
How serious does it need to be to be classed as a serious defaulter with HMRC?
I've completed a job for a client, I applied for and received a HMRC login.
tax returns 10 yeqrs out of daate
interaction with carry back of gift aid
Will using a 'declaration of Trust' document satisfy HMRC
CGT - Is a calculation required now?
Am I right that to claim ER on a business asset owned by an LLP, the business must cease?
Using sage and need help with tax codes
Husband and Wife Holiday letting profit split
Tax treatment of ICAEW subscription
Do mileage payments appear on a self assessment?
86411 questions and 359419 replies from 28240 members
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 174 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 207 3
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 421 11
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 251 10
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 103 2
- Was I rude 787 20
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 283 9
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 214 8
- IRIS Open Books problem 290 1
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 283 7
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 196 6
- Non-compete agreement 184 1
- Expenses claim for non employee 199 1
- Any views 740 1
- IRIS Practice Management 146 2
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 109 2
- Pre- trading Expenses 95 1
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 176 3
- Corporation tax due date confusion 309 4
- You cannot be Serious!!! 259 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,484
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 821
- International interest certificate 448
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 422
- Sale of business 396
- NOVA 291
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 204
- Bonus Bonds 177
- Management expenses for investment company 174
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 166