Can Apprentices deduct mileage to college on a SA tax return?
Is my client susceptible to this new legislation?
What is the procedure involved here?
Changing ownership percentage - tennants in common
Can we get a certificate for non domicile UK status
Agnet says most of it's not taxable - but can't explain
Does UK resident need to declare property income "exempt from tax" in Cyprus?
Rent payment problem
Use of home for self employed painter decorator
Ok it is only draft
A partnership business began trading at beginning of Jan 2014 and will draw its accounts up to Dec 2
Has anyone else heard of this excuse for delaying an SA tax refund?
Do you include accrued bank interest on the final tax return to date of death?
Tax relief for backdated pension contributions
Is it payable by non resident non domicile individual?
90277 questions and 384407 replies from 29917 members
- Software recommendations? 285 4
- Goodie bag 118 2
- Budget 2015 predictions 188 5
- Husband Wife let property 138 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 440 8
- Career in Practice 122 2
- Relevant life plan 343 8
- Limited Company expenses 377 8
- Physiotherapy And Vat 195 6
- Telemarketing 162 4
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 157 1
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 143 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 181 3
- how to value rental space 104 3
- Directors loan - no longer a director 331 4
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 70 1
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 464 5
- Output tax for retailer 265 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 451 11
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,938 32
- Possible Partnership? 603
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 501
- New Fangled Penalties 410
- Clubs and Taxable Income 332
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 299
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 255
- Loans to other companies 244
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 214
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 212
- Outsource Data Entry 211