ACA or ACCA
I am a CIMA qualified accountant in practice and I am looking to improve the marketing of my practice through joining either ACCA or ICAEW, I have fulfilled the criteria for both organisations and now I have to choose.
From members experiences, which one is best? I seem to hear a lot of horror stories about practice assurance with ICAEW, and ACCA is a globally recognised qualification.
I am not going to be doing audits and am targeting small to medium sized businesses.
From a marketing point of view, I currently think that the ICAEW is the better option because everybody has heard of 'Chartered Accountants', whereas Chartered Certified Accountant or Chartered Management Accountant take a bit more explaining.
Any thoughts would be much appreciated!
- Sale of business assets 15 1
- Moneysoft error 456 8
- VAT - Check on clients business 937 39
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,700 40
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,106 36
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 226 5
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 103 2
- GRNI - Normal Balance 141 5
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 196 2
- Compare 2 lists 1,733 32
- Voluntary dissolution of company 188 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,328 25
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 144 1
- Post AAT? 724 4
- Second Limited Company 161 2
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 300 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 187 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,589 25
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 279 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 233 8