ACA or ACCA
I am a CIMA qualified accountant in practice and I am looking to improve the marketing of my practice through joining either ACCA or ICAEW, I have fulfilled the criteria for both organisations and now I have to choose.
From members experiences, which one is best? I seem to hear a lot of horror stories about practice assurance with ICAEW, and ACCA is a globally recognised qualification.
I am not going to be doing audits and am targeting small to medium sized businesses.
From a marketing point of view, I currently think that the ICAEW is the better option because everybody has heard of 'Chartered Accountants', whereas Chartered Certified Accountant or Chartered Management Accountant take a bit more explaining.
Any thoughts would be much appreciated!
- Share capital netted off against lossess 216 5
- Unhappy client over fees 452 13
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 922 11
- Two sole traders working at same shop 208 2
- how do I find out if a building has VAT Option to Tax in place? 269 6
- IR35 mechanics 108 1
- CGT - contract conditional? 197 3
- Eligibility to FRS VAT 118 1
- Foreign Dividends: UK tax credit 182 3
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 537 11
- NI PAYE working out from net amount 417 18
- Company Van - Classic vehicle 176 3
- VAT dergistration confirmation? 317 5
- Auto Enrolment Through Nest 431 5
- RTI late filing - what is best to do now? 308 3
- PPR - which reliefs are available 327 5
- IHT nil band transfer 316 7
- Capitalising Development and Research and Development Tax Credits 134 1
- SA1 moan 257 1
- Seafarers Earnings Deduction 268 3
- NHS finance professionals 770
- Foreign Pension Contribution 455
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 448
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 388
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 352
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 338
- Incorporating doctors 323
- IFA income recognition & reporting 273
- Form P55 in year tax repayment claim for non-resident 249
- Are subsistence claims firmly attached to the 24 month rule ? 234