ACA or ACCA
I am a CIMA qualified accountant in practice and I am looking to improve the marketing of my practice through joining either ACCA or ICAEW, I have fulfilled the criteria for both organisations and now I have to choose.
From members experiences, which one is best? I seem to hear a lot of horror stories about practice assurance with ICAEW, and ACCA is a globally recognised qualification.
I am not going to be doing audits and am targeting small to medium sized businesses.
From a marketing point of view, I currently think that the ICAEW is the better option because everybody has heard of 'Chartered Accountants', whereas Chartered Certified Accountant or Chartered Management Accountant take a bit more explaining.
Any thoughts would be much appreciated!
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 400 4
- sole trader - operating under cis 65 2
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 98 2
- What does it mean?? 345 11
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 286 13
- VAT on motor expenses 892 32
- Sage Payroll with 'employees' not having tax or NI deducted 67 1
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,706 22
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,303 40
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 101 1
- Entrepreneurs' relief for trustees - receipt of rent 140 3
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 164 7
- Introduction of Goodwill 198 5
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 160 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 745 19
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 390 12
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 210 9
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 333 11
- Sage 50 (2010) 115 2
- Recommendation of US tax adviser? 96 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,548
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 853
- International interest certificate 472
- NOVA 329
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 235
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 221
- Bonus Bonds 209
- Management expenses for investment company 208
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 204
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 194