ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 758 20
- Audit 245 7
- Buying a horse?? 50 1
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 465 7
- Capital allowances on a 3G Pitch 100 5
- Awkward IP 1,311 13
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 599 18
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 742 22
- Do I need to pay my accountant 962 11
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 1,108 12
- LLP members transfer to limited companies. 122 1
- carry back of gift aid 187 3
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 304 8
- What's in a name ? 1,036 8
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 914 10
- Negligible value - JJB Sports 232 1
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 564 11
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 245 3
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 414 6
- Potentially dodgy client 470 3
- CTA study material 788
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 485
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 431
- Employment related securities question 314
- AIM Stocks and IHT 293
- Expat pension contributions? 271
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 265
- Trust for Employee 249
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 206
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 154