ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 96 4
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 58 1
- Capital Gains Tax 70 3
- Real names 384 14
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 118 1
- Peer to Peer lending 73 4
- Well well well 183 1
- Dividend payment date 1,824 32
- Use of aliases 693 19
- Any Benefit in Kind when obliged to attend a dinner? 125 1
- Accounting Crew 880 20
- What's the plural? 620 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 299 12
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 476 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,376 17
- No VAT returns submitted since registration 85 1
- Capital allowances 202 4
- Who owns the data 128 1
- Builder - Roll over relief 372 16
- Studying accountant has hit a brick wall - help me! 2,115 19
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 566
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 427
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 325
- IFA incorporation 300
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 291
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 281
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 246
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 233
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 222
- Sorry ignore me 208