ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 573 21
- Cash withdrawn and not accounted for 245 3
- Auto Enrolment set up 369 3
- Loan to Partnership is s455 tax relevant? 526 18
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 418 9
- UK Tax Treatment of Finance Lease Payments 134 2
- More HMRC on gov.uk 97 1
- Interflora florist 65 1
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 282 6
- Directors loan accounts 414 10
- Income Self employed 542 8
- Know it alls (who don't) 1,189 22
- Contingent Liability - Copyright Dispute - Disclosure ? 253 7
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 345 7
- Payment for Promotional Samples 258 1
- Transactions between Associated Companies 120 2
- Employed clients and expenses 804 14
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,038 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 702 29
- Taxfiler V's BTC 918 34
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 542
- NOVA 490
- Bonus Bonds 376
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 354
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 275
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 239
- Friendly Pensions 170
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 157
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 145
- Finance Lease 141