ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 170 5
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 157 3
- Where has Portia gone? 1,652 63
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 86 1
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 199 6
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 187 11
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 253 4
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 386 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 325 9
- Merging my businesses 125 2
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,719 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 515 16
- VAT on commercial property 141 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,036 49
- deceased creditor 198 5
- Corporate member of LLP 278 1
- Investment company 271 6
- Error or mistake in CT return 343 1
- Penalty on dormant CT600 prior to trading 220 1
- HMRC computer behind the times 374 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 781
- RTI - duplicate employee record 535
- Pensions Regulator 444
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 404
- Sage Vat return box 2 307
- Sanzar 304
- Digital marketing focus group 288
- How do you do it 278
- Portia ... Where art thou 257
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 252