ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 9 1
- Flat rate VAT 212 4
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 839 17
- Best apps for clients 930 7
- Directors pay adjustment from 1k to the magic 833.33 231 5
- Deduction from Salary 960 28
- Yorkshire Day 213 11
- Accounts Software 318 11
- Group Audit Thresholds 379 11
- Do I need a smartphone? 933 25
- Collection or business assets 168 4
- Incorporated when they should not have 432 13
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,810 42
- VAT for client based in Thailand 66 1
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 852 22
- Doctor and Locum Work 342 5
- Deleted question? 145 1
- Accountancy Career 448 8
- Flat rate allowed but not used. 96 1
- Employee and subcontractor 208 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 694
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 548
- Cancelled 434
- Cancelled 368
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 364
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 341
- Probiz 339
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 249
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 219
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 211