ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- client threatening legal action 1,782 26
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 661 8
- Partially exempt? 233 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 80 1
- First VAT Visit for client 210 4
- Dividend in specie 222 7
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 154 8
- Lorry Drivers 130 2
- Redundancy payment added to p45 68 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 80 1
- Mexican student in UK 112 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 193 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 289 12
- payroll software 105 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,047 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 92 1
- Pricing 329 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 245 5
- VAT 115 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 848 18
- Skandia using wrong address 482
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 277
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 271
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 221
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 215
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 213
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 207
- Etax Australian 169
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 157