ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- Partnership Registration 28 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 868 36
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 77 2
- Would this save hours of your time? 650 12
- Audit Required 1,172 22
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 292 9
- Residential Management Companies 67 2
- Value pricing 2,840 37
- Problems with CT600 filing 384 5
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 376 11
- Payroll software for Mac 114 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 98 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 211 5
- CIS and Close Company 196 6
- LLP members share of profits 631 32
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 423 20
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 135 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 96 1
- Registered Office 102 2
- Winding up a beneficiary will trust 108 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 936
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 659
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 390
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 330
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 254
- Paye procedures for CVA 246
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 242
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 191
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 188
- Pension Fixed Protection 184