ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 292 3
- Free Agent data? 77 1
- Generic PAYE notices 60 1
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 120 3
- Mature student with NO GCSEs or A levels but with very solid 2:1 degree, needs help? 509 9
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 533 12
- Fee protection 69 1
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 108 3
- What tax rules apply to oversea representative office employees in UK? 71 1
- UK company avoiding tax 178 2
- Finland 66 1
- With or without a practicing certificate 959 20
- Is HMRC iXBRL filing only available for small audit exempt companies 162 4
- What do you class as Research and Development for R&D Tax Relief 505 8
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,194 40
- reconcile Invoice finance bank statement on sage 103 1
- Closing Limited Company 378 10
- CIS verification for SSE 95 1
- Samadian what does it mean 433 8
- conflict of interest? 316 5
- Xtuple 480
- Qtac payroll for bureau 323
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 269
- Industrial & Provident Societies 259
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 201
- Mehjoo 198
- Changes in NHS pensions 166
- VAT on commission from Oyster card top up, lottery & paypoint 165
- New strategic report 159
- insolvency ip control 147