ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- Cocaine anyone? 65 2
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,453 21
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 792 25
- ACCA - still making me laugh 417 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 235 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 301 11
- Tax return software for remote working 457 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 494 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 411 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 438 9
- How to purchase business premises? 138 2
- Will I need to resign? 801 10
- Childcare vouchers 149 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 268 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 294 6
- VAT avoidance? 215 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 179 3
- PAYE coding out 172 3
- Follower cases 572 2
- LIVE chat, starting now 450 2
- Hive up 467
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 434
- corporate hierarchy 414
- Advice - 241
- Amortisation of Goodwill 212
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 200
- WWOOFers 196
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 176
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 174
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 170