ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 398 4
- Setting up a practice 270 4
- Very large share capital by mistake 421 6
- 24 month rule and expenses 189 1
- Love is in the air 482 6
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 647 17
- Stamp Duty 285 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 229 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,778 21
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 516 5
- Incorporation of gp practise 207 1
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 257 9
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,018 46
- Client Paperwork Retention? 558 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 567 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 360 4
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 386 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 443 6
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 481 8
- Sage 50 VAT Return 297 2
- DTA tie-breaker issue 298
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 284
- CGT for NOn UK residents 278
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 275
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 251
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 238
- Apprenticeship Levy 236
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 219
- Capital Gains personal representatives 219
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 197