ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- Investment from Friend 56 6
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 769 29
- client can't/won't pay 1,574 29
- Capital Gains Relief 99 4
- Identity check problem 1,229 13
- A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible? 148 3
- Business Set up cost 93 1
- Advice on letting a client go ? 643 12
- Aged Debtor 56 1
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 948 34
- Loss carry back in Taxfiler 72 3
- blank - ignore 493 8
- Part disposal of shareholding with CGT loss attached 80 2
- calculate mortgage interest 352 5
- Do we have to register for VAT? 445 9
- Companies House praise 225 1
- Tax Penalty overreaction 2,069 14
- Most cr*p bank account ever? 168 1
- Directors NIC's 184 5
- VAT field when booking bills for organisations on VAT FRS 75 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 875
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 572
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 535
- Latest phishing scam 469
- Entrepreneurs' relief 412
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 339
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 317
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 240
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 232
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 163