ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 391 22
- Working out a daily rate 17 1
- Payroll dates 49 4
- Auto enrolment 1,173 12
- missing 892 20
- Self-employed b/f losses 113 3
- Santander Scrip Dividend Scheme 61 1
- are receipts needed? 106 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 501 16
- sole trader - operating under cis 179 4
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 128 7
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,777 61
- Partnership merger 79 1
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 703 25
- Know it alls (who don't) 828 19
- VAT on motor expenses 994 36
- Incorporation with pending court case 173 3
- Reposted question 151 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 263 7
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 281 1
- Skandia using wrong address 1,568
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 867
- International interest certificate 478
- NOVA 335
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 245
- Management expenses for investment company 226
- Bonus Bonds 223
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 215
- Help with tax codes on Sage 167
- Capital reduction 158