ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 569 13
- Vat threshold issues 96 2
- Growing pains 357 7
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 236 14
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 69 1
- Consequential loss claim 117 3
- Residents Association Corp Tax 190 5
- ATT Annual Return Problems 117 2
- what is classed as investment under other fixed assets? 107 1
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 336 5
- private to company car? 193 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 955 34
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 583 10
- Buy to let allowable interest 149 2
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 231 1
- Partner with an IVA 171 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 595 26
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 420 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 316 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 239 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 457
- CTA study material 417
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 303
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 284
- Pre incorp expenses 275
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 245
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 235
- Slight twist on employment related securities 209
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 182
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 177