ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- Strike off after accounts submitted 32 1
- Assets requested back from supplier ? 292 4
- What is your favourite font? 376 11
- Opening Balances with very little info... 82 1
- CGT on Let Property 353 7
- When to register or not for PAYE 304 4
- Strike off 226 7
- Franchise affiliations 119 1
- Company investment 164 4
- Disclosure of 2014 corporation tax refund in 2015 accounts 94 1
- Gift to son by parents 350 3
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 1,202 35
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 166 4
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 460 7
- New CASC rules 161 2
- Autoenrolment and variable earnings 275 2
- CIS subcontractor's invoice on QuickFile 152 4
- Treatment of private ambulances on introduction to business 256 6
- valuation of vehicles 534 20
- Settlements Legislation - Adult Children as shareholders 136 1
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 341
- Any thoughts on Capium? 296
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 272
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 255
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 242
- auto enrolment 218
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 198
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 192
- How to account for investment in JV? 176
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 168