ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- Can interest received be netted against interest paid in this scenario? 130 2
- Film Actors - Averaging? 334 9
- Paying Harvest casuals and casual beaters 216 3
- FreeAgent question 113 2
- Retrospectively change VAT scheme? 141 2
- CIS monthly returns 192 2
- Goodie bag 1,562 52
- Husband Wife let property 354 9
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 503 12
- Output tax for retailer 319 8
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 288 3
- 13-14 Payroll return needs to be filed 141 2
- Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement 139 1
- CT600 Advice 147 1
- Fair Value Accounting 83 1
- Client incurring expenses on company car 163 4
- can I approach clients ? 418 8
- Companies House Penalties 156 2
- Apostille documents 121 2
- Budget 2015 predictions 551 13
- Possible Partnership? 645
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 521
- New Fangled Penalties 450
- Fuming! 384
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 319
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 259
- Outsource Data Entry 243
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 238
- Moving away from CCH software 231
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 178