ACCA or CIMA.....or both? confused as to which one i should do.....
I am leaning towards ACCA, as it is more flexible than CIMA. Moreover i could open my own pratice someday.
However CIMA is also very tempting as it is more respected, and has a stellar reputation.....from what i can gather...
Moreover nearly all the executives at my workplace are ACCA trained (albeit they all trained at large firms)... Is this changing, are CIMA trained individuals beginning to occupy top positions in companies. I am considering doing CIMA first, and then spend a however long it takes is to do ACCA (i think its 1 year).
Has anyone here done both?
Help please........what would you do....?
I am 24 and a pure accountancy graduate.....and very confused....
Many thanks in advance....
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 49 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there....accountants need to help other accountants out :) 333 15
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 555 17
- Invoice or journal for inter-company transactions 66 1
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 266 8
- Tax Return Deadlines 120 2
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 528 11
- Flat rate vat error 327 7
- EC VAT 212 9
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 528 13
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 288 14
- can I claim a per diem 266 5
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 137 2
- Who picks up the slack? 1,378 8
- VAT on part of a closed pub 247 14
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 104 1
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 296 8
- Dispensation pointless ? 536 14
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 864 19
- Underpaid taxes included in tax code connundrum 166 3
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 838
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 508
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 318
- How to format a stock book 288
- Tax efficient holding company structure 229
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 229
- Investment property company accounts template 219
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 211
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 182
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 181