ACCA qualified seeks temporary assignment while studying towards M.Sc. (Acounting & Finance) with South Bank University, London
I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be attending the M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) degree at South Bank University come Feb. 2002 to about July 2002. I wish to specialise in risk management/assessment.
I will be required to apply for atudy permit with the British consulate office here and I understand that students can work to a maximum of 20hours per week during term and unlimited periods, off term. My course is scheduled for 18H00 to 21H00 each monday for twelve consecutive weeks and relates to reaseach methodology only. No exams. required.
I wish to take on temporary or contract assignments in this period. I will have had five years experience in auditing amd accounting by then. I am currently with PwC, Cape Town and currently trying to specialise in derivatives.
I am currently writing the Certified Internal Auditors exams. (CIA), The Chartered Institute of Secretaries exams.(CIS) and will be proceeding to an MBA (Finance) at the later part of this year.
I will appreciate with thanks, any assistance you can make to my career.
Please contact me at --> email@example.com
- Personal Tax 276 8
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 245 2
- 64-8's amazingly quick 40 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,201 46
- Practical experience 871 16
- Xerocon 2016 842 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,885 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 250 2
- Mortgage Reference 213 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 182 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 441 9
- VAT 310 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 243 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 219 1
- last minute request 328 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 83 1
- Cash gift from India 513 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 491 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 149 2