ACCA qualified seeks temporary assignment while studying towards M.Sc. (Acounting & Finance) with South Bank University, London
I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be attending the M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) degree at South Bank University come Feb. 2002 to about July 2002. I wish to specialise in risk management/assessment.
I will be required to apply for atudy permit with the British consulate office here and I understand that students can work to a maximum of 20hours per week during term and unlimited periods, off term. My course is scheduled for 18H00 to 21H00 each monday for twelve consecutive weeks and relates to reaseach methodology only. No exams. required.
I wish to take on temporary or contract assignments in this period. I will have had five years experience in auditing amd accounting by then. I am currently with PwC, Cape Town and currently trying to specialise in derivatives.
I am currently writing the Certified Internal Auditors exams. (CIA), The Chartered Institute of Secretaries exams.(CIS) and will be proceeding to an MBA (Finance) at the later part of this year.
I will appreciate with thanks, any assistance you can make to my career.
Please contact me at --> email@example.com
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 132 1
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 214 9
- How to Value a Business 468 9
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 123 5
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 535 13
- How much did you pay for your website 476 13
- Companies House 126 2
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 109 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 378 7
- Company Pension Contributions 251 6
- Gross Profit Percentage 205 4
- Expenses allowable 159 3
- Let Property Campaign 383 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 131 1
- Self employment trap - pension 340 3
- Awkward IP 612 9
- ESC A19 127 2
- When does my Property business start 267 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,535 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 868 19
- CTA study material 600
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 593
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 366
- Employment related securities question 223
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 196
- ATED Penalties 194
- AIM Stocks and IHT 175
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 131
- Expat pension contributions? 126
- Trust for Employee 124