ACCA qualified seeks temporary assignment while studying towards M.Sc. (Acounting & Finance) with South Bank University, London
I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be attending the M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) degree at South Bank University come Feb. 2002 to about July 2002. I wish to specialise in risk management/assessment.
I will be required to apply for atudy permit with the British consulate office here and I understand that students can work to a maximum of 20hours per week during term and unlimited periods, off term. My course is scheduled for 18H00 to 21H00 each monday for twelve consecutive weeks and relates to reaseach methodology only. No exams. required.
I wish to take on temporary or contract assignments in this period. I will have had five years experience in auditing amd accounting by then. I am currently with PwC, Cape Town and currently trying to specialise in derivatives.
I am currently writing the Certified Internal Auditors exams. (CIA), The Chartered Institute of Secretaries exams.(CIS) and will be proceeding to an MBA (Finance) at the later part of this year.
I will appreciate with thanks, any assistance you can make to my career.
Please contact me at --> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company car without a salary 82 2
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 294 10
- Sole trader hid directorships. 233 3
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,211 40
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 239 9
- Charity donations 970 21
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 306 13
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 530 11
- Problem ex client...again.. 2,113 20
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 107 2
- VAT on finance leases 174 3
- More HMRC on gov.uk 553 10
- CONVERSION OF DIRECTOR LOAN INTO EQUITY 270 6
- Second Incomes Campaign 228 3
- Goods Purchased for Rental 690 34
- Professional Clearance 1,607 24
- Audit procedures on a dormant company 307 4
- Cash withdrawn and not accounted for 463 6
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 424 11
- Interflora florist 252 3
- NOVA 502
- Bonus Bonds 385
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 369
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 282
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 250
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 177
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 161
- Finance Lease 154
- Company Car Lease 152
- Form 42 141