ACCA qualified seeks temporary assignment while studying towards M.Sc. (Acounting & Finance) with South Bank University, London
I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be attending the M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) degree at South Bank University come Feb. 2002 to about July 2002. I wish to specialise in risk management/assessment.
I will be required to apply for atudy permit with the British consulate office here and I understand that students can work to a maximum of 20hours per week during term and unlimited periods, off term. My course is scheduled for 18H00 to 21H00 each monday for twelve consecutive weeks and relates to reaseach methodology only. No exams. required.
I wish to take on temporary or contract assignments in this period. I will have had five years experience in auditing amd accounting by then. I am currently with PwC, Cape Town and currently trying to specialise in derivatives.
I am currently writing the Certified Internal Auditors exams. (CIA), The Chartered Institute of Secretaries exams.(CIS) and will be proceeding to an MBA (Finance) at the later part of this year.
I will appreciate with thanks, any assistance you can make to my career.
Please contact me at --> email@example.com
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,449 40
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 33 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 208 1
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 108 2
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 224 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,227 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 356 6
- Go Cardless 375 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 319 3
- Mehjoo 329 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 133 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 394 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 191 4
- SA302 337 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 290 13
- Bringing money to Uk 290 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 216 4
- Hmrc software 255 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 186 1
- Hosted email exchange 189 5
- Xtuple 517
- Qtac payroll for bureau 355
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 298
- Industrial & Provident Societies 292
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 235
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 209
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 209
- Domain name sale and limited company 181
- CIS schemes 176
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 151