ACCA qualified seeks temporary assignment while studying towards M.Sc. (Acounting & Finance) with South Bank University, London
I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be attending the M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) degree at South Bank University come Feb. 2002 to about July 2002. I wish to specialise in risk management/assessment.
I will be required to apply for atudy permit with the British consulate office here and I understand that students can work to a maximum of 20hours per week during term and unlimited periods, off term. My course is scheduled for 18H00 to 21H00 each monday for twelve consecutive weeks and relates to reaseach methodology only. No exams. required.
I wish to take on temporary or contract assignments in this period. I will have had five years experience in auditing amd accounting by then. I am currently with PwC, Cape Town and currently trying to specialise in derivatives.
I am currently writing the Certified Internal Auditors exams. (CIA), The Chartered Institute of Secretaries exams.(CIS) and will be proceeding to an MBA (Finance) at the later part of this year.
I will appreciate with thanks, any assistance you can make to my career.
Please contact me at --> email@example.com
- Problems with CT600 filing 363 5
- Residential Management Companies 31 1
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 349 11
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 803 34
- Payroll software for Mac 97 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 76 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 203 5
- CIS and Close Company 186 6
- LLP members share of profits 618 32
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 414 20
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 125 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 78 1
- Registered Office 71 2
- Winding up a beneficiary will trust 98 1
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 284 7
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 533 17
- 64-8 on paper or online? 96 2
- Management fees agreement 155 4
- Marginal rate relief not given on loss carry back 80 1
- Business travel apps 333 14
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 931
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 657
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 384
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 329
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 252
- Paye procedures for CVA 241
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 237
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 183
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 179
- Pension Fixed Protection 179