ACCA qualified seeks temporary assignment while studying towards M.Sc. (Acounting & Finance) with South Bank University, London
I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be attending the M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) degree at South Bank University come Feb. 2002 to about July 2002. I wish to specialise in risk management/assessment.
I will be required to apply for atudy permit with the British consulate office here and I understand that students can work to a maximum of 20hours per week during term and unlimited periods, off term. My course is scheduled for 18H00 to 21H00 each monday for twelve consecutive weeks and relates to reaseach methodology only. No exams. required.
I wish to take on temporary or contract assignments in this period. I will have had five years experience in auditing amd accounting by then. I am currently with PwC, Cape Town and currently trying to specialise in derivatives.
I am currently writing the Certified Internal Auditors exams. (CIA), The Chartered Institute of Secretaries exams.(CIS) and will be proceeding to an MBA (Finance) at the later part of this year.
I will appreciate with thanks, any assistance you can make to my career.
Please contact me at --> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 686 5
- See you all on the other side 725 6
- 12Pay 490 2
- dividends 679 2
- R&D 340 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,204 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 456 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 445 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 399 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 560 5
- Seeking a tax case 668 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 530 4
- Companies house strike off 607 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 454 2
- Moving to the cloud 762 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 222 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 923 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 223 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,105 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 515 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 568
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 423
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 377
- IRIS and FRS 102 357
- Capitalising Finance Lease 335
- Marginal rates of tax 321
- USA help 321
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 318
- Class 2 NI 306
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 298