ACCA qualified seeks temporary assignment while studying towards M.Sc. (Acounting & Finance) with South Bank University, London
I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be attending the M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) degree at South Bank University come Feb. 2002 to about July 2002. I wish to specialise in risk management/assessment.
I will be required to apply for atudy permit with the British consulate office here and I understand that students can work to a maximum of 20hours per week during term and unlimited periods, off term. My course is scheduled for 18H00 to 21H00 each monday for twelve consecutive weeks and relates to reaseach methodology only. No exams. required.
I wish to take on temporary or contract assignments in this period. I will have had five years experience in auditing amd accounting by then. I am currently with PwC, Cape Town and currently trying to specialise in derivatives.
I am currently writing the Certified Internal Auditors exams. (CIA), The Chartered Institute of Secretaries exams.(CIS) and will be proceeding to an MBA (Finance) at the later part of this year.
I will appreciate with thanks, any assistance you can make to my career.
Please contact me at --> email@example.com
- Transfering bank balnces between old and new co. 30 1
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 2,442 26
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 473 13
- Revenue phishing examples 341 2
- Do joint employment contracts enjoy double NI allowances? 277 4
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 391 1
- Company Structure 405 11
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 204 3
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,578 33
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 318 8
- Advertising Tips? 376 8
- Transferring rental property to limited company 537 15
- will this work for IHT 142 1
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 575 9
- Are there Sage Instant Accounts Plus report which give breakdowns of the debtors and creditors control account balances by invoice for each currency? 131 3
- Time recording 235 3
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 267 4
- Land Registry 277 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 990 13
- Auto Enrolment 690 4
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 740
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 437
- Costly Accounting Software contract 374
- Directors' advances and credits 290
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 261
- DTA tie-breaker issue 255
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 236
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 213
- CGT for NOn UK residents 196
- Apprenticeship Levy 186