ACCA qualified seeks temporary assignment while studying towards M.Sc. (Acounting & Finance) with South Bank University, London
I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be attending the M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) degree at South Bank University come Feb. 2002 to about July 2002. I wish to specialise in risk management/assessment.
I will be required to apply for atudy permit with the British consulate office here and I understand that students can work to a maximum of 20hours per week during term and unlimited periods, off term. My course is scheduled for 18H00 to 21H00 each monday for twelve consecutive weeks and relates to reaseach methodology only. No exams. required.
I wish to take on temporary or contract assignments in this period. I will have had five years experience in auditing amd accounting by then. I am currently with PwC, Cape Town and currently trying to specialise in derivatives.
I am currently writing the Certified Internal Auditors exams. (CIA), The Chartered Institute of Secretaries exams.(CIS) and will be proceeding to an MBA (Finance) at the later part of this year.
I will appreciate with thanks, any assistance you can make to my career.
Please contact me at --> firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 101 3
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 268 4
- Value pricing 682 24
- Reregister for VAT 114 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 192 6
- Weely paid employees 236 3
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 126 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 447 11
- Director's tax return 255 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 202 6
- Wrong career 459 18
- Payroo Employer allowance query 132 1
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 275 7
- Laptop purchase 1,379 20
- PTP software disaster 265 2
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 225 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 99 2
- Tricky VAT question 177 1
- VT accounts licence key 267 5
- Splitting the tax year 115 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 794
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 548
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 414
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 292
- Free Tax Legislation? 264
- Director Loan account operation 244
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 238
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159