ACCA qualified seeks temporary assignment while studying towards M.Sc. (Acounting & Finance) with South Bank University, London
I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be attending the M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) degree at South Bank University come Feb. 2002 to about July 2002. I wish to specialise in risk management/assessment.
I will be required to apply for atudy permit with the British consulate office here and I understand that students can work to a maximum of 20hours per week during term and unlimited periods, off term. My course is scheduled for 18H00 to 21H00 each monday for twelve consecutive weeks and relates to reaseach methodology only. No exams. required.
I wish to take on temporary or contract assignments in this period. I will have had five years experience in auditing amd accounting by then. I am currently with PwC, Cape Town and currently trying to specialise in derivatives.
I am currently writing the Certified Internal Auditors exams. (CIA), The Chartered Institute of Secretaries exams.(CIS) and will be proceeding to an MBA (Finance) at the later part of this year.
I will appreciate with thanks, any assistance you can make to my career.
Please contact me at --> email@example.com
- Why should I retain membership? 2,659 46
- Recharge for private use of a company car 165 3
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 322 5
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 124 2
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,252 12
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 385 5
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,457 18
- Vat 243 4
- CT/CIS offset 114 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 168 4
- Trade name 169 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 129 1
- New business - journal entries 309 20
- B2B vat in the EU 108 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 310 18
- VAT on deposits 204 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 127 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 406 12
- option to tax 204 1
- Share of profits from building society 102 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 780
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 706
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 387
- Social investment tax relief 206
- Digita Hosted Software 199
- Call Centre Data Costs 192
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 159
- Travel costs and contractors 150
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 145
- Certificates of tax deposit 136