ACCA qualified seeks temporary assignment while studying towards M.Sc. (Acounting & Finance) with South Bank University, London
I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be attending the M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) degree at South Bank University come Feb. 2002 to about July 2002. I wish to specialise in risk management/assessment.
I will be required to apply for atudy permit with the British consulate office here and I understand that students can work to a maximum of 20hours per week during term and unlimited periods, off term. My course is scheduled for 18H00 to 21H00 each monday for twelve consecutive weeks and relates to reaseach methodology only. No exams. required.
I wish to take on temporary or contract assignments in this period. I will have had five years experience in auditing amd accounting by then. I am currently with PwC, Cape Town and currently trying to specialise in derivatives.
I am currently writing the Certified Internal Auditors exams. (CIA), The Chartered Institute of Secretaries exams.(CIS) and will be proceeding to an MBA (Finance) at the later part of this year.
I will appreciate with thanks, any assistance you can make to my career.
Please contact me at --> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 206 2
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 218 5
- Classic cars investment 311 9
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 460 10
- Gift or Capital Gain? 432 13
- Client with enquiry inro careless or negligent tax return 754 17
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 627 9
- HMRC - Sage Backup 204 5
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 1,131 29
- BrightPay 733 23
- Company strike off and terminal loss relief 116 3
- VAT silly question 2,517 58
- Easy way to de-register as employer? 83 1
- Xero - am I missing something? 2,909 44
- VAT Adjustments 176 5
- Tronc Scheme 107 1
- How much to charge? 402 6
- Sage 2010 data corruption 255 6
- Sell business after leaving country 248 5
- thinking of starting up - AAT ACCA 424 7
- Possible Partnership? 477
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 451
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 441
- New Fangled Penalties 252
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 241
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 239
- Clubs and Taxable Income 230
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 226
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 214
- Loans to other companies 176