ACCA qualified seeks temporary assignment while studying towards M.Sc. (Acounting & Finance) with South Bank University, London
I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be attending the M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) degree at South Bank University come Feb. 2002 to about July 2002. I wish to specialise in risk management/assessment.
I will be required to apply for atudy permit with the British consulate office here and I understand that students can work to a maximum of 20hours per week during term and unlimited periods, off term. My course is scheduled for 18H00 to 21H00 each monday for twelve consecutive weeks and relates to reaseach methodology only. No exams. required.
I wish to take on temporary or contract assignments in this period. I will have had five years experience in auditing amd accounting by then. I am currently with PwC, Cape Town and currently trying to specialise in derivatives.
I am currently writing the Certified Internal Auditors exams. (CIA), The Chartered Institute of Secretaries exams.(CIS) and will be proceeding to an MBA (Finance) at the later part of this year.
I will appreciate with thanks, any assistance you can make to my career.
Please contact me at --> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 106 4
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 128 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 314 6
- CGT history of shares 164 3
- CGT on sale of let property 90 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 145 2
- how do i get UTR 111 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 74 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 223 3
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 354 11
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 111 1
- Your comments please 293 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 175 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 107 2
- EIS 191 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 107 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 109 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 106 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 715 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 198 1
- Moving away from CCH software 964
- QROP pension input amounts 449
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 393
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 375
- fraud 298
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 273
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 242
- Construction CIS LLP Company 224
- EPS and CIS deductions 219
- Out of time or not? 202