ACCA qualified seeks temporary assignment while studying towards M.Sc. (Acounting & Finance) with South Bank University, London
I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be attending the M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) degree at South Bank University come Feb. 2002 to about July 2002. I wish to specialise in risk management/assessment.
I will be required to apply for atudy permit with the British consulate office here and I understand that students can work to a maximum of 20hours per week during term and unlimited periods, off term. My course is scheduled for 18H00 to 21H00 each monday for twelve consecutive weeks and relates to reaseach methodology only. No exams. required.
I wish to take on temporary or contract assignments in this period. I will have had five years experience in auditing amd accounting by then. I am currently with PwC, Cape Town and currently trying to specialise in derivatives.
I am currently writing the Certified Internal Auditors exams. (CIA), The Chartered Institute of Secretaries exams.(CIS) and will be proceeding to an MBA (Finance) at the later part of this year.
I will appreciate with thanks, any assistance you can make to my career.
Please contact me at --> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 82 3
- The importance of Grammar 1,685 52
- Freelance/Employee 331 8
- Xero Pain Points 621 19
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 189 2
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 240 12
- exemptions from CIS 209 4
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 169 4
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,638 56
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 379 3
- How much do you pay for Xero? 278 3
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 589 23
- Cut-off accounting question 384 8
- How do I answer a W-8BEN-E question (USA IRS) 366 3
- Directors exempt from AE? 529 9
- VAT reverse charge on consulting from EC 103 2
- VAT Reclaim 198 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 255 2
- Employment Allowance 208 2
- How to treat NI and PAYE for overseas staff employed in UK? 225 1
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 393
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 348
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 333
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 313
- Electric Car 265
- S222 Charge 228
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 224
- Company Structure 204
- IP trans to holding company 169
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 164