ACCA qualified seeks temporary assignment while studying towards M.Sc. (Acounting & Finance) with South Bank University, London
I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be attending the M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) degree at South Bank University come Feb. 2002 to about July 2002. I wish to specialise in risk management/assessment.
I will be required to apply for atudy permit with the British consulate office here and I understand that students can work to a maximum of 20hours per week during term and unlimited periods, off term. My course is scheduled for 18H00 to 21H00 each monday for twelve consecutive weeks and relates to reaseach methodology only. No exams. required.
I wish to take on temporary or contract assignments in this period. I will have had five years experience in auditing amd accounting by then. I am currently with PwC, Cape Town and currently trying to specialise in derivatives.
I am currently writing the Certified Internal Auditors exams. (CIA), The Chartered Institute of Secretaries exams.(CIS) and will be proceeding to an MBA (Finance) at the later part of this year.
I will appreciate with thanks, any assistance you can make to my career.
Please contact me at --> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,396 23
- Expenses Apps 253 5
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 2,674 25
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 527 10
- Errors in prior year accounts 862 23
- What is going on with VAT applications?? 1,990 39
- VAT & capitalising 142 3
- Final year's accounts 172 1
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 332 5
- Self Assessment Tax Return Penalties 315 5
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 319 7
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 272 15
- Have we a distribution when we reduced our capital but it hadn't been registered? & tax implications in winding up 156 2
- What are options for non CA firm 1,990 36
- Invoice Help 262 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 198 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 264 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 252 3
- Sorry ignore me 926 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 607 5
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 626
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 534
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 298
- Cancelled 285
- Cancelled 246
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 195
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 192
- Probiz 180
- Married woman dies owning marital home 172
- What's the market like for temps? 168