ACCA qualified seeks temporary assignment while studying towards M.Sc. (Acounting & Finance) with South Bank University, London
I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa and I will be attending the M.Sc.(Accounting & Finance) degree at South Bank University come Feb. 2002 to about July 2002. I wish to specialise in risk management/assessment.
I will be required to apply for atudy permit with the British consulate office here and I understand that students can work to a maximum of 20hours per week during term and unlimited periods, off term. My course is scheduled for 18H00 to 21H00 each monday for twelve consecutive weeks and relates to reaseach methodology only. No exams. required.
I wish to take on temporary or contract assignments in this period. I will have had five years experience in auditing amd accounting by then. I am currently with PwC, Cape Town and currently trying to specialise in derivatives.
I am currently writing the Certified Internal Auditors exams. (CIA), The Chartered Institute of Secretaries exams.(CIS) and will be proceeding to an MBA (Finance) at the later part of this year.
I will appreciate with thanks, any assistance you can make to my career.
Please contact me at --> email@example.com
- Can't read my handwriting 47 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,423 65
- RTI Payroll for director of a limited company (no other employees) 30 1
- cross border vat 19 1
- PPR posers 85 1
- Allocating Partnership Profit Loss and offseting loss against general income 110 5
- revers sales receipt 87 4
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,832 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,324 459
- Transfer shares to son 135 5
- What accounting software is there for Irish Accounts? 238 3
- Shares received in return for services rendered 82 1
- Anti Money Laundering Checks 459 5
- Overnight subsistence 77 1
- 100% Xero practice 2,653 50
- Franchise income and costs 291 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 270 3
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 624 11
- Devolved HMRC? 176 2
- capital gains on PPR 374 18
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,333
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 492
- National Insurance 378
- Non Resident 305
- Hands on experience of Digita 228
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 199
- Employer's Helpline 175
- employment capital allowances 169
- CIS paid under reg 9 165
- Use of home expenses Rent calculation 165