Access to PAYE records online
The Working Together discussion group looked a while ago at getting access to client PAYE records online - particularly payment details. In view of the new penalties for late in-year payments you may regard this is important.
The response we got from HMRC was that there were proposals for providing access to payment history for agents but that this would be by requesting a printout to be sent. It would seem that even that somewhat unsatisfactory option is not going to be available anytime soon due to lack of funding.
What do you think about this? Is it sufficiently important to be worth lobbying for. If you could comment below, and those who do think it is an issue could ask their professional body to take this up for them. That way we should get a lot of responses and then try and get a head of steam up.
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 624 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 76 3
- Company Share Buy Back 96 2
- Charitable Payment 203 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 918 15
- Unpaid share capital 243 3
- Company car in the LLP 164 2
- Physiotherapy 336 4
- Time to react ? ? ? 223 1
- New build property to be rented 150 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,871 52
- Hello 355 2
- Sage 200 question 101 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 95 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 158 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 165 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 210 4
- Private company division 310 5
- Outstanding Loans 217 3
- Networking 877 7