Accountancy as a career?
I am currently researching a career in accountancy. I am looking for further details of the following subjects, and would be grateful if you could suggest any suitable on-line sources that would offer relevant information:
How should I choose the professional body that I will be a member of?
What does the day-to-day work of an accountant involve?
Is it possible to see past papers or syllabi for accountancy examinations?
Which firms offer graduates the opportunity to undertake work experience with them?
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 16 2
- Mexican student in UK 140 3
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 212 2
- Can I claim mileage? 160 2
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 96 4
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 171 1
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 162 1
- Ir35 test 67 1
- payroll software 189 2
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 135 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 876 19
- Dividend in specie 261 8
- Partnership Tax Return Deadline 95 1
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 191 9
- client threatening legal action 1,861 28
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 716 8
- Partially exempt? 259 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 105 1
- First VAT Visit for client 289 4
- Lorry Drivers 166 2
- Skandia using wrong address 498
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 281
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 276
- Employee rewards 260
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 234
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 226
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 223
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 175
- LLP in Construction Industry 127