Accountancy as a career?
I am currently researching a career in accountancy. I am looking for further details of the following subjects, and would be grateful if you could suggest any suitable on-line sources that would offer relevant information:
How should I choose the professional body that I will be a member of?
What does the day-to-day work of an accountant involve?
Is it possible to see past papers or syllabi for accountancy examinations?
Which firms offer graduates the opportunity to undertake work experience with them?
- Client needs a UK tax residency certificate for Spanish tax authorities 7 1
- IT advisory questions? 349 10
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 664 9
- Homing sandwiches 727 16
- Acounting Courses 72 1
- Mileage allowance payment via payroll 84 2
- Can you help me spot errors? 86 1
- signature required 781 30
- Employment Support Allowance 278 6
- Stock Control System for Ecommerce Website 258 2
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 73 1
- When to leave the VAT FRS 126 6
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,044 17
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 209 2
- Direct debit entry query 80 2
- Use of home query 381 7
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 288 7
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 537 11
- CIS software 195 5
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 157 4
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,284
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 843
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 535
- Digita Hosted Software 349
- Credit where credit's due....... 325
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 250
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 212
- TheTax Donut 208
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 176
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 154