Accountancy as a career?
I am currently researching a career in accountancy. I am looking for further details of the following subjects, and would be grateful if you could suggest any suitable on-line sources that would offer relevant information:
How should I choose the professional body that I will be a member of?
What does the day-to-day work of an accountant involve?
Is it possible to see past papers or syllabi for accountancy examinations?
Which firms offer graduates the opportunity to undertake work experience with them?
- HMRC Postal Delays 149 5
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,097 8
- Non-Taxable Expenses Reimbursement 53 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 399 5
- Legal advisor recommendation please 74 2
- Landing clients 617 19
- Time to react ? ? ? 620 6
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 93 2
- Dividends 112 3
- Closure of PAYE scheme 95 1
- cash the returned VAT cheque 310 3
- Rent a room for half a year, fully let for the other half? 93 1
- Signed accounts for bank 455 9
- Termination Payment 403 14
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 197 6
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 294 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 207 5
- flat rate scheme 2,165 40
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 136 1
- Opening a Quick books file 195 2