Accountancy as a career?
I am currently researching a career in accountancy. I am looking for further details of the following subjects, and would be grateful if you could suggest any suitable on-line sources that would offer relevant information:
How should I choose the professional body that I will be a member of?
What does the day-to-day work of an accountant involve?
Is it possible to see past papers or syllabi for accountancy examinations?
Which firms offer graduates the opportunity to undertake work experience with them?
- How much to charge for payroll? 721 16
- When do we qualify for state pension? 138 2
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 113 4
- BTC vs Digita 970 29
- Seeking a tax case 245 8
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 274 4
- See you all on the other side 219 5
- VATABLE Income 280 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 202 2
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 262 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 402 6
- P11D software 91 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 448 9
- VAT - business splitting 232 3
- Income tax or Capital gains tax? 586 16
- RTI - how to correct HMRC's error 409 7
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 955 16
- Jersey - VAT 125 2
- how to file Late annual Accounts for dormant company ? 298 5
- Flat rate Vat Scheme for a Welder 228 2
- HMRC Joint Filing 521
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 392
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 351
- IRIS and FRS 102 324
- USA help 281
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 244
- Capital gains on rental property 227
- Sage Coretime 215
- Capitalising Finance Lease 211
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 200