Accountancy as a career?
I am currently researching a career in accountancy. I am looking for further details of the following subjects, and would be grateful if you could suggest any suitable on-line sources that would offer relevant information:
How should I choose the professional body that I will be a member of?
What does the day-to-day work of an accountant involve?
Is it possible to see past papers or syllabi for accountancy examinations?
Which firms offer graduates the opportunity to undertake work experience with them?
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 250 12
- Payroll Software Recommendations 250 8
- indexation factors 93 3
- Drector renting room to company 221 5
- Company paying out on guarantee 27 1
- Warranties - Fixed Assets - depreciation 89 2
- Property Revaluation - Postings 101 2
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 407 10
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,762 58
- Incorporation and goodwill 245 4
- It gets worse ! 165 1
- R&D claim 67 3
- Fee protection 1,109 25
- Received a CIS invoice 282 9
- DLA interest query. 2,955 66
- VAT invoice 228 9
- claim fees with out without VAT? 158 3
- How to print invoice payment history Sage 50 Pro 58 2
- Accounting for software development costs 242 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 428 5
- Xtuple 578
- Qtac payroll for bureau 404
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 351
- Domain name sale and limited company 252
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 242
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 223
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 204
- Tax on damages received 204
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 164
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 163