Accountancy as a career?
I am currently researching a career in accountancy. I am looking for further details of the following subjects, and would be grateful if you could suggest any suitable on-line sources that would offer relevant information:
How should I choose the professional body that I will be a member of?
What does the day-to-day work of an accountant involve?
Is it possible to see past papers or syllabi for accountancy examinations?
Which firms offer graduates the opportunity to undertake work experience with them?
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 321 15
- Designated sole Residence 86 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 674 15
- Anyone know what this is? 99 6
- Anybody still doing returns? 577 24
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 118 5
- HMRC filing meltdown? 846 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 443 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 237 9
- no utr 241 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,095 49
- Director drawings 592 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 267 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 65 1
- Capital Loss 97 3
- LLP formed in 2013 81 1
- Clothing 480 11
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 164 7
- Practice management 443 8
- Interest on pre-letting? 127 4
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 948
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 661
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 617
- Latest phishing scam 593
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 431
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 322
- Scratch Head 258
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 245
- Sabbatical payments 210
- Negligible Value Claim 190