Accountancy as a career?
I am currently researching a career in accountancy. I am looking for further details of the following subjects, and would be grateful if you could suggest any suitable on-line sources that would offer relevant information:
How should I choose the professional body that I will be a member of?
What does the day-to-day work of an accountant involve?
Is it possible to see past papers or syllabi for accountancy examinations?
Which firms offer graduates the opportunity to undertake work experience with them?
- Losses carry forward to self employed 106 2
- Fees 363 4
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,841 43
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 456 16
- Time to ditch Sage? 323 5
- Agent Authorisation Issue 262 3
- HMRC Post 547 7
- Transactions with directors 459 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 300 9
- Non VAT invoices 226 4
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 225 2
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,407 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 269 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 238 2
- Form 17 Download 172 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 578 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 394 4
- HMRC Information notice 1,001 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 292 3
- Accountant Specialization. 409 5
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 765
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 416
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 368
- Electric Car 302
- S222 Charge 246
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 212
- IP trans to holding company 196
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 185
- AIA 182
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 180