Accountancy as a career?
I am currently researching a career in accountancy. I am looking for further details of the following subjects, and would be grateful if you could suggest any suitable on-line sources that would offer relevant information:
How should I choose the professional body that I will be a member of?
What does the day-to-day work of an accountant involve?
Is it possible to see past papers or syllabi for accountancy examinations?
Which firms offer graduates the opportunity to undertake work experience with them?
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,623 23
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 91 6
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 75 1
- Who can I refer leads to? 241 6
- Companies House 282 4
- RTI - EPS - ??? 99 2
- Contractor/ Ltd Co/with pension 99 2
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 329 9
- Non-reporting of BIK - income tax liability 109 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 211 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 665 8
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 653 14
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 139 1
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 672 7
- Can a sole trader carry back losses to reclaim some tax paid from previous years? 486 5
- Director self assessment 407 16
- SA tax assessments 169 2
- Sage Import Data 179 4
- Late payroll submission on sage 240 2
- Dividend Vouchers 288 4
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 432
- CTA study material 391
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 290
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 268
- Pre incorp expenses 243
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 218
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 212
- Slight twist on employment related securities 197
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 146
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 142