Accountancy as a career?
I am currently researching a career in accountancy. I am looking for further details of the following subjects, and would be grateful if you could suggest any suitable on-line sources that would offer relevant information:
How should I choose the professional body that I will be a member of?
What does the day-to-day work of an accountant involve?
Is it possible to see past papers or syllabi for accountancy examinations?
Which firms offer graduates the opportunity to undertake work experience with them?
- Disbursement of recharge 385 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 18 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 304 9
- Mortgage Reference 905 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 307 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 107 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 149 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 130 1
- RTI offline? 616 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 153 1
- CIS and Xero 277 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 255 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 175 2
- property capital gains 412 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 152 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 940 9
- Tips on meals 572 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,353 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 233 3