Accountancy as a career?
I am currently researching a career in accountancy. I am looking for further details of the following subjects, and would be grateful if you could suggest any suitable on-line sources that would offer relevant information:
How should I choose the professional body that I will be a member of?
What does the day-to-day work of an accountant involve?
Is it possible to see past papers or syllabi for accountancy examinations?
Which firms offer graduates the opportunity to undertake work experience with them?
- Another transfer of property 84 2
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 769 25
- VAT on non-denominated postage 188 7
- Taxi Plate & Car 36 1
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 552 11
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 225 5
- LEL and PAYE registration 67 1
- Employmnet Allowance 2015/2016 131 2
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 166 1
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 855 40
- Tax relief for networking day out? 547 14
- SA316s 212 3
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 95 1
- Swiching tax 541 15
- Proposal to strike off...... 522 10
- Can I recharge Car loan interest 382 11
- Start-up cost recognition 120 1
- Lunches 288 3
- Mortgage Adviser's request 412 8
- Generic notification message 271 6
- Construction CIS LLP Company 611
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 592
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 388
- Pensions Regulator 352
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 292
- Using the correct forms 267
- RTI - duplicate employee record 261
- SA penalty proposals 257
- Accelerated payment notices 237
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 232