Accountancy as a career?
I am currently researching a career in accountancy. I am looking for further details of the following subjects, and would be grateful if you could suggest any suitable on-line sources that would offer relevant information:
How should I choose the professional body that I will be a member of?
What does the day-to-day work of an accountant involve?
Is it possible to see past papers or syllabi for accountancy examinations?
Which firms offer graduates the opportunity to undertake work experience with them?
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 97 1
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 419 5
- RTI lost some data on laptop packing up!! 45 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 228 4
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 137 2
- Does This Company Need To File A Tax Return 127 1
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 187 5
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 307 4
- HMRC computer behind the times 131 2
- fraud 393 1
- Optimum salary for directors appointed part way through the year 219 3
- Which purchase date should I consider in the asset register 191 2
- UK property, split year non-UK reisdent help 102 1
- VAT on employee loan 363 6
- Interest, surcharges and interest on late payment of tax 164 3
- Travel expenses from Spain to the UK - tax deductible ? 311 9
- Auto enrolment 1,507 14
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 180 3
- Client's company struck off 627 17
- Extension of lease in flat management company 127 1
- QROP pension input amounts 474
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 435
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 412
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 262
- EPS and CIS deductions 256
- Construction CIS LLP Company 245
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 209
- SAGE winforecast 177
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 170
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 161