Accountancy as a career?
I am currently researching a career in accountancy. I am looking for further details of the following subjects, and would be grateful if you could suggest any suitable on-line sources that would offer relevant information:
How should I choose the professional body that I will be a member of?
What does the day-to-day work of an accountant involve?
Is it possible to see past papers or syllabi for accountancy examinations?
Which firms offer graduates the opportunity to undertake work experience with them?
- Accountancy Career 331 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,700 39
- Holiday Pay whilst on Mat Leave 95 1
- Accounts Software 159 5
- HMRC Agents Line 218 4
- calculation DTR restriction 92 1
- Company Director In Prison 463 11
- SMP reclaimable by employer 86 1
- AWeb - download file 181 3
- Charity work 249 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 268 6
- Director Drawings 185 5
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 275 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 240 7
- Collection or business assets 117 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 277 8
- Tax position re this lease? 372 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 732 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 109 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,677 70
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 683
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 522
- Cancelled 428
- Cancelled 366
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 362
- Probiz 338
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 329
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 244
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 218
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 204