Fees again...am I going mad?? Cheap isn't always good!
Director has setup another company after liquidating a previous one.
Loan from another company (under common control) written off - tax treatment?
A friend is keen to track the changes made to various BENs and helpsheets - incl the one re sale and
A friend is resolving a long o/s tax enquiry and wants to test various settlement options.
What do I need to do to get marginal CT relief.
HMRC admin failure delays confirmation. What is to be done about after de-registration sales VAT?
Where to find a contingency work engagement letter
Accounting for investment property
Have I got my calculatiosn right?
Treatment of invoicing
Does anyone have experience of both and if so which is better?
71683 questions and 273604 replies from 21126 members
- P11d - basic Q re fuel 72 3
- rental income investigation - what and how much supporting evidence? 81 4
- Accounting treatment of this debit? 30 2
- Email received from Jerry.Lee@easyfa.org 71 3
- Payroll software for practice 693 13
- Cloud accounting advice 514 10
- Ultimate Controlling Party 63 3
- VAT on cash taxi fares 143 2
- Moving from standard to flat rate scheme for VAT 134 3
- Fees again...am I going mad?? 800 24
- Is Inheritance received declarable income for tax credit purposes 41 1
- Reconciling the bank account 248 3
- Disposal of Shares 128 3
- vat on release of rental deposit 140 5
- Deadlock Company - solutions? 216 4