for those who use these, opinion would be most welcome
Foreign company with branch in UK paying high taxes in home country
Directors privately lease vehicle via company. BiK?
Software with departmental and cost centre reports
Does anyone know of any cheap software which we can use to produce accounts for a couple of discreti
Is stamp duty payable here?
Reminding clients to pay tax
How is VAT deealt with on a CVA?
VAT on digital streaming of my company's music?
What can I do about having discovered filed accounts were incorrect.
Is it possible to backdate a VAT claim from previous business?
Would a 50% shareholding be discounted to reach fair market price?
A client has purchased assets in the company name in 2010/11 and paid for personally.
Splitting rental income
once ive qualified why do i need to keep paying subscription fees?
Can somebody point me in the direction of a good explanation and implications thereof
Remove land asset from balance sheet priot to forming partnership
Locked into an auto renew contract that was not communicated
87570 questions and 366739 replies from 28713 members
- CT600 222 7
- format cell to exclude decimals 293 16
- Supply of service to EU community body exempt from VAT 21 1
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 383 10
- Lease 92 4
- Free invoicing software 477 4
- Community awards 2014 - first category 37 1
- Digita Hosted Software 387 4
- signature required 846 31
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,265 21
- Payroll error by client on Moneysoft 149 5
- Thin Client recomendation 196 3
- Mileage allowance payment via payroll 177 5
- VAT Office Grimsby 133 2
- Stock Valuation when a partner dies 104 2
- Inheritance Tax and the 7 Year rule for property as a gift 120 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 1,279 15
- Homing sandwiches 841 19
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 242 2
- SUSPECTED OR INVALID BENEFIT FRAUD 236 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,296
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 848
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 537
- Credit where credit's due....... 332
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 251
- TheTax Donut 217
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 179
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 167
- Director's business mileage 142
- Sole trader CPD 140