Client received share warrants from a cash strapped business
Is it unethical to just ask nuisance clients to go elsewhere
Can technical errors be the subject of a discovery assessment?
Can I use credits to his bank accounts if there is no sales invoice
Company not registered for VAT getting royalty from EU based company - is registering for VAT necess
Reporting treatment of a property purcahse straddling y/e
I became VAT registered on 1st March 2014, my year end is 31st March 2014.
How to calculate number of complete tax months elapsed
Company in process of being struck off - advice needed
When is the asset.deemed to pass to the beneficiary.
sub contract plumber working for the main contractor on new build, does he charge zero rate VAT?
when a company recharges another company?
What VAT registration threshold applies? Normal EU country or distance selling?
Selling a residential letting portfolio - can we claim ER?
Do i have to register my Ltd in Holland
Norweigen tax set of on CT600
Husband and wife shareholders but only husband receiving payment
I am looking for a tax specialist to deal with an issue, with a view to utilising their onging servi
84159 questions and 343649 replies from 27173 members
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,280 33
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 720 15
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,354 28
- Dividend dates 460 8
- R&D tax credit claim 198 5
- PITA client 112 2
- CIS Deductions 263 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 67 1
- is this fraud? 748 13
- Married woman dies owning marital home 472 5
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,483 28
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 201 5
- Not a good start no broadband 470 10
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 166 2
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 209 2
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 85 1
- Intrastat triangulation 69 1
- CGT 152 3
- Supplier refund treatment in Sage Line 50 193 4
- Question regarding gym training 391 6
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 592
- Cancelled 343
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 330
- Cancelled 281
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 252
- Probiz 239
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 177
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 174
- Car leasing scheme 168
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 151