ACPA / ICPA / IFA - which to choose?
Provided I qualify to become a member of ACPA / ICPA / IFA which would be the best to chose?
I have read alot on here about ICPA and their benefits and support. There isn't so much about ACPA but they seem to be similar in type. The IFA seem to differ slightly from both.
I would be particularly keen to hear from current members from any of these organisations, with their opinions on the services and support provided.
Also in terms of a quality perception in accounting circles, are all three on a par?
What about the future of each of the bodies? In terms of membership numbers and development, and where are they headed in terms of standing in the profession in the future?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Fee base v staff ratio 178 5
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 288 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 195 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 53 1
- Investor exit 174 3
- Partially exempt? 353 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 95 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 379 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,160 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 360 4
- Cash basis 389 10
- Statutory sick pay 224 3
- Overseas bank interest 214 5
- Contractor accommodation expenses 153 1
- Kasperskey - home pc 356 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 214 2
- Rental Income Tax Planning 309 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,942 589
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 1,407 12
- Lorry Drivers 405 5
- Skandia using wrong address 552
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 297
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 296
- Employee rewards 282
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 258
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 246
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 234
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 218
- Etax Australian 179
- LLP in Construction Industry 143