ACPA / ICPA / IFA - which to choose?
Provided I qualify to become a member of ACPA / ICPA / IFA which would be the best to chose?
I have read alot on here about ICPA and their benefits and support. There isn't so much about ACPA but they seem to be similar in type. The IFA seem to differ slightly from both.
I would be particularly keen to hear from current members from any of these organisations, with their opinions on the services and support provided.
Also in terms of a quality perception in accounting circles, are all three on a par?
What about the future of each of the bodies? In terms of membership numbers and development, and where are they headed in terms of standing in the profession in the future?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Payroll software 158 4
- Company UTR numbers 283 6
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 340 9
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 630 30
- Mortgage Adviser's request 93 3
- Starting Again 102 1
- Summer house for business only 31 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 74 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 368 8
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 536 18
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 104 3
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 90 3
- How do you count your clients 392 4
- Contractor & possible IR35 143 1
- GASDS What's the rule? 103 1
- Proposal to strike off...... 458 9
- Property Expenses 106 3
- Accrued salary unpaid 144 3
- Calling my southern Brothers. 738 15
- My client is paying casual workers 2,800 40
- Construction CIS LLP Company 584
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 574
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 372
- Pensions Regulator 342
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 275
- Government Gateway - VAT 267
- Using the correct forms 256
- SA penalty proposals 241
- RTI - duplicate employee record 226
- Accelerated payment notices 221