ACPA / ICPA / IFA - which to choose?
Provided I qualify to become a member of ACPA / ICPA / IFA which would be the best to chose?
I have read alot on here about ICPA and their benefits and support. There isn't so much about ACPA but they seem to be similar in type. The IFA seem to differ slightly from both.
I would be particularly keen to hear from current members from any of these organisations, with their opinions on the services and support provided.
Also in terms of a quality perception in accounting circles, are all three on a par?
What about the future of each of the bodies? In terms of membership numbers and development, and where are they headed in terms of standing in the profession in the future?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 722 5
- See you all on the other side 737 6
- 12Pay 508 2
- dividends 709 2
- R&D 356 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,216 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 469 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 462 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 415 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 570 5
- Seeking a tax case 677 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 537 4
- Companies house strike off 636 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 473 2
- Moving to the cloud 776 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 225 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 938 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 231 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,113 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 528 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 574
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 428
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 378
- IRIS and FRS 102 362
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 343
- Capitalising Finance Lease 341
- Marginal rates of tax 328
- USA help 326
- Class 2 NI 320
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 304