ACPA / ICPA / IFA - which to choose?
Provided I qualify to become a member of ACPA / ICPA / IFA which would be the best to chose?
I have read alot on here about ICPA and their benefits and support. There isn't so much about ACPA but they seem to be similar in type. The IFA seem to differ slightly from both.
I would be particularly keen to hear from current members from any of these organisations, with their opinions on the services and support provided.
Also in terms of a quality perception in accounting circles, are all three on a par?
What about the future of each of the bodies? In terms of membership numbers and development, and where are they headed in terms of standing in the profession in the future?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Helping clients with bookkeeping but not a bookkeeper 744 19
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,410 20
- Wear & Tear Allowances 308 7
- That old chestnut 356 7
- Supply to Irish State Body 216 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 330 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 289 3
- Non controlling shares - how to set up 248 9
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 242 3
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 208 4
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 122 1
- MAAT vs ACCA 1,959 35
- IR35 - relationship of WIP 663 6
- How to tell HMRC Limited Co. is active 215 3
- Tax relief for Director incurring business expenses on his credit card 210 2
- Repair or improvement? 432 7
- National Insurance. 161 1
- Trust tax return 172 1
- VAT on land sale 174 6
- Property Development 322 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 406
- CTA study material 360
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 268
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 251
- new capital structure ltd with investors 204
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 200
- Pre incorp expenses 199
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 180
- Slight twist on employment related securities 172
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 155