ACPA / ICPA / IFA - which to choose?
Provided I qualify to become a member of ACPA / ICPA / IFA which would be the best to chose?
I have read alot on here about ICPA and their benefits and support. There isn't so much about ACPA but they seem to be similar in type. The IFA seem to differ slightly from both.
I would be particularly keen to hear from current members from any of these organisations, with their opinions on the services and support provided.
Also in terms of a quality perception in accounting circles, are all three on a par?
What about the future of each of the bodies? In terms of membership numbers and development, and where are they headed in terms of standing in the profession in the future?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- More AE! 168 6
- New business - journal entries 596 27
- US Citizen but never resident in US 199 4
- LLP Tax Allocation Prior Year Amendment 22 1
- aia 90 1
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 155 2
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 241 3
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 432 10
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 449 16
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 219 5
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 207 2
- Form 17 Joint tenancy v tenants in common 239 7
- vat help for catering concession 108 1
- Merger of Two companies 542 20
- RTI and Directors' salaries 110 1
- Merging 504 12
- Excuses, excuses!!! 413 1
- Travel costs and contractors 226 1
- Why should I retain membership? 3,521 56
- Merger of Two companies 440 14
- Auto enrolment excuses 985
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 742
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 431
- Digita Hosted Software 248
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 243
- Social investment tax relief 242
- Call Centre Data Costs 227
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 181
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 145
- Petrol station franchise and VAT 135