ACPA / ICPA / IFA - which to choose?
Provided I qualify to become a member of ACPA / ICPA / IFA which would be the best to chose?
I have read alot on here about ICPA and their benefits and support. There isn't so much about ACPA but they seem to be similar in type. The IFA seem to differ slightly from both.
I would be particularly keen to hear from current members from any of these organisations, with their opinions on the services and support provided.
Also in terms of a quality perception in accounting circles, are all three on a par?
What about the future of each of the bodies? In terms of membership numbers and development, and where are they headed in terms of standing in the profession in the future?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 265 3
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 380 6
- Benefit in Kind 167 7
- SDLT 282 8
- Windows 10 anyone? 185 4
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 111 1
- Dutch Accountant 415 1
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 104 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 330 9
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 193 4
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 802 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,610 34
- Restricted interest relief 124 2
- Disengagement Help! 573 15
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 889 16
- Renewals on property rental business 95 1
- Not a question - just a POI 216 3
- MVL 98 2
- Bankstream 1,069 24
- Xerocon 2016 593 11