ACPA / ICPA / IFA - which to choose?
Provided I qualify to become a member of ACPA / ICPA / IFA which would be the best to chose?
I have read alot on here about ICPA and their benefits and support. There isn't so much about ACPA but they seem to be similar in type. The IFA seem to differ slightly from both.
I would be particularly keen to hear from current members from any of these organisations, with their opinions on the services and support provided.
Also in terms of a quality perception in accounting circles, are all three on a par?
What about the future of each of the bodies? In terms of membership numbers and development, and where are they headed in terms of standing in the profession in the future?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- General tax book with planning 136 2
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,189 69
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 271 11
- Gift of property & improvements 106 2
- Error in past Corporate tax return 332 5
- VAT Invoice 120 4
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 797 32
- IHT and Swiss Property 122 1
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 206 3
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 169 7
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 140 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 440 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 364 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 249 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 180 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 258 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 159 4
- SA302's anyone?? 531 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,643 41
- Renting for military reasons 192 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,620
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 901
- International interest certificate 509
- NOVA 368
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 292
- Management expenses for investment company 263
- Bonus Bonds 261
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 172
- tax on apprenticeship income 172
- P11D benefit received by widow 148