ACPA / ICPA / IFA - which to choose?
Provided I qualify to become a member of ACPA / ICPA / IFA which would be the best to chose?
I have read alot on here about ICPA and their benefits and support. There isn't so much about ACPA but they seem to be similar in type. The IFA seem to differ slightly from both.
I would be particularly keen to hear from current members from any of these organisations, with their opinions on the services and support provided.
Also in terms of a quality perception in accounting circles, are all three on a par?
What about the future of each of the bodies? In terms of membership numbers and development, and where are they headed in terms of standing in the profession in the future?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 626 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 77 3
- Company Share Buy Back 96 2
- Charitable Payment 203 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 918 15
- Unpaid share capital 243 3
- Company car in the LLP 165 2
- Physiotherapy 336 4
- Time to react ? ? ? 223 1
- New build property to be rented 150 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,873 52
- Hello 355 2
- Sage 200 question 103 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 95 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 160 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 165 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 211 4
- Private company division 310 5
- Outstanding Loans 217 3
- Networking 877 7