ACPA / ICPA / IFA - which to choose?
Provided I qualify to become a member of ACPA / ICPA / IFA which would be the best to chose?
I have read alot on here about ICPA and their benefits and support. There isn't so much about ACPA but they seem to be similar in type. The IFA seem to differ slightly from both.
I would be particularly keen to hear from current members from any of these organisations, with their opinions on the services and support provided.
Also in terms of a quality perception in accounting circles, are all three on a par?
What about the future of each of the bodies? In terms of membership numbers and development, and where are they headed in terms of standing in the profession in the future?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- State pension 242 2
- Accountancy Career 36 1
- CIC Company 644 13
- pension paid by company? 30 1
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,798 22
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,234 66
- 27,000 Really? 940 27
- Deduction from Salary 624 15
- inheritance tax 355 11
- Bank account of a different company being used for transactions. 414 5
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 257 7
- Group Audit Thresholds 347 10
- One off meeting new client 1,674 16
- Legal title not in the company name 751 22
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 276 3
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 530 4
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 189 3
- NALS Accountants Report 347 5
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,235 44
- Farm barn lettings 230 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 639
- Cancelled 392
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 352
- Cancelled 333
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 306
- Probiz 299
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 277
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 256
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 221
- How not to compose an email 214