ACPA / ICPA / IFA - which to choose?
Provided I qualify to become a member of ACPA / ICPA / IFA which would be the best to chose?
I have read alot on here about ICPA and their benefits and support. There isn't so much about ACPA but they seem to be similar in type. The IFA seem to differ slightly from both.
I would be particularly keen to hear from current members from any of these organisations, with their opinions on the services and support provided.
Also in terms of a quality perception in accounting circles, are all three on a par?
What about the future of each of the bodies? In terms of membership numbers and development, and where are they headed in terms of standing in the profession in the future?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,473 22
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 834 26
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 274 4
- Cocaine anyone? 164 2
- ACCA - still making me laugh 460 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 254 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 330 11
- Tax return software for remote working 480 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 551 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 444 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 450 9
- How to purchase business premises? 171 2
- Will I need to resign? 830 10
- Childcare vouchers 191 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 276 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 300 6
- VAT avoidance? 239 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 193 3
- PAYE coding out 209 3
- Follower cases 578 2
- Hive up 476
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 438
- corporate hierarchy 416
- Advice - 249
- Amortisation of Goodwill 224
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 209
- WWOOFers 205
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 192
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 184
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 180