ACPA / ICPA / IFA - which to choose?
Provided I qualify to become a member of ACPA / ICPA / IFA which would be the best to chose?
I have read alot on here about ICPA and their benefits and support. There isn't so much about ACPA but they seem to be similar in type. The IFA seem to differ slightly from both.
I would be particularly keen to hear from current members from any of these organisations, with their opinions on the services and support provided.
Also in terms of a quality perception in accounting circles, are all three on a par?
What about the future of each of the bodies? In terms of membership numbers and development, and where are they headed in terms of standing in the profession in the future?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- Investment from Friend 181 10
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 918 39
- Receipt bank 345 8
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 634 24
- Trading lossess & non trading co & investment income 29 1
- Do we have to register for VAT? 481 10
- Self Assessment and P11D 143 4
- Director remuneration £1000 only in year. paye registration required? 341 4
- Company dividends 548 15
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 180 5
- Directors Salary and Self Assessment (PAYE) 77 1
- Tax Penalty overreaction 2,172 15
- Two weeks grace on self assessment where repayment is due? 164 2
- TRONC scheme 106 1
- Advice on letting a client go ? 714 13
- Capital Gains Relief 161 5
- client can't/won't pay 1,611 29
- Identity check problem 1,272 13
- A Director of a Ltd Company let a general Manager run the company, and if anything goes wrong the general manager is responsible? 212 3
- Business Set up cost 114 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 880
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 580
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 543
- Latest phishing scam 477
- Entrepreneurs' relief 426
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 349
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 324
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 247
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 245
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 168