ACPA / ICPA / IFA - which to choose?
Provided I qualify to become a member of ACPA / ICPA / IFA which would be the best to chose?
I have read alot on here about ICPA and their benefits and support. There isn't so much about ACPA but they seem to be similar in type. The IFA seem to differ slightly from both.
I would be particularly keen to hear from current members from any of these organisations, with their opinions on the services and support provided.
Also in terms of a quality perception in accounting circles, are all three on a par?
What about the future of each of the bodies? In terms of membership numbers and development, and where are they headed in terms of standing in the profession in the future?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
- What's your best practice shortcut or 'hack'? 1,405 36
- Can I strike off a company by filing DS01 online? 38 1
- VAT Fuel Scale Charge for Fuel on Private/Personal Car 111 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 5,798 204
- Subsistence - god I hate it! 568 14
- How to issue a loan correctly? 106 2
- Would Director's dividends on non-voting C shares risk being classed as "earnings" for NIC purposes? 101 1
- Recycle old study books 334 9
- Share for share exchange 95 3
- Wind turbines 93 1
- Looking for a qualified accountant 482 2
- Locum Doctor claiming costs for Home Office 128 2
- FL Memo - Any Good 370 7
- VAT claim 345 6
- How to reclaim input tax from mixed use redevelopment? 148 6
- Am I allowed Rent A Room Relief? 379 9
- State Pension 1,174 10
- Late Corporation tax return 344 7
- The iIns and outs of VAT 370 6
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 342 3
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,053
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 337
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 285
- National Insurance 239
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 219
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 214
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 204
- Payments on account coded out?? 199
- Non Resident 155
- Franchise income and costs 135