VAT account suspension
Considering dumping Excel and using Google spreadsheets or another package.
Company car and Private use on P11d etc
CGT Private Residence & Lettings exemption
how to object to registered company name...
Help needed with tax planning between UK and Canada
Letter addressed to one of our locum pharmacists from HM Revenue & Customs.
Unsure of next move
What to do if Residency is not relevant?
Should one accountant point out errors to another one
If a company was once active but due to illness has not traded at all for a year, can you file dorma
Any unforseen legal/tax implications for US citizen inheriting share of UK property?
Substantial shareholding exemption and foreign subsidiaries
do i have to register new ltd practice as tax agent?
american employer UK payroll???
87513 questions and 366443 replies from 28692 members
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 266 9
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 226 2
- Recharge for private use of a company car 522 17
- how to object to registered company name... 247 2
- Capitalising purchased software 61 1
- Late Filing and Late Registration Penalty 92 2
- Property income in different capacities 231 5
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 473 12
- CGT 452 19
- CGT 270 5
- Vat registration exception 105 2
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 445 10
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 97 1
- Charity Grant accounting 97 3
- Entrepreneurs Relief 848 46
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 237 5
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 407 8
- What to say to Tom, Dick and Harry... 443 5
- VAT QUESTION 338 3
- More AE! 703 15
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,208
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 805
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 502
- Digita Hosted Software 325
- Credit where credit's due....... 296
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 231
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 175
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 149
- TheTax Donut 143
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 143