Difference in accounting period for CT and accounts
HMRC has been refusing VAT registration for invalid reasons and is now simply saying it is still pro
I have never prepared CIC accounts before, am I best to avoid?
Should you give a babysitter a payslip if you have a nanny and therefore a PAYE scheme?
Hire purchase and lease regarding a car
Recovering VAT on previous invoices?
Delay at Chillingham House in processing the repayment
Client resisting annual revaluation of properties
QB has lost a previous VAT return - what to do?
Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers.
84954 questions and 349383 replies from 27559 members
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 202 7
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 412 15
- Dress code 63 3
- directors control and tax problems 126 4
- Bulk Invoicing 164 6
- What would you do in this situation? 514 12
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 139 3
- Help Required 292 6
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 229 2
- What's in a name ? 261 4
- ATED Penalties 268 1
- late second payment on account 162 2
- US royalties 89 2
- Project being run jointly 134 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 180 2
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 199 3
- Sole trader mix up 298 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 750 6
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 902 27
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 212 4
- CTA study material 701
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 424
- Employment related securities question 266
- AIM Stocks and IHT 245
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 198
- Trust for Employee 186
- Expat pension contributions? 185
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 168
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 157
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 120