Developer seeking to develop a site with existing property. VAT implications?
Are outlays included in turnover amount
Advice on whether we should proceed with a claim for client.
help with reconciling IF bank statement
Accounting for commercial lease with break clause
Can you confirm my understanding of the profit division display?
Practice software review
Magic figure for directors next year
Is there any reason not to use an old dissolved ltd company name we used to use?
Can I do anything about 2011/12 rental costs just discovered
Management Buy Out - shares exchanged
What wording to put in the articles of association?
Recruitment agency billing a Swiss based company for a temporary worker performing services in the U
Can loss on property sales be offset on trading profits?
Medical consultant sees patients at home is that significant
79929 questions and 319962 replies from 25066 members
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 55 2
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,014 41
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 476 4
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 204 2
- Joint Property rent 130 3
- Self assesment losses 230 7
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 175 6
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 199 1
- Fee protection 839 16
- Overdrawn DLA 233 9
- Disposal of an opted property 127 2
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 232 5
- Irish Taxation 81 1
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 3,106 31
- CIS monthly declaration 191 9
- Telephone call from "Xero" 353 4
- Form 2.8b notice of intention to appoint administrator 127 3
- Companies House incorporation service 471 14
- Electronic v printed payslips 138 1
- Where to advertise for staff 219 5
- Xtuple 560
- Qtac payroll for bureau 382
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 333
- Industrial & Provident Societies 322
- Domain name sale and limited company 221
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 203
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 202
- Investment 202
- Tax on damages received 170
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 157