Previous accountant accruing large bonuses but never being paid
Can I set up as a UK sole trader when I live and earn money abroad
Tax on leaving share incentive plan due to redundancy
Does anyone have any or know anyone that has?
I have an elderly lady client who is receiving a pension from the USA government
50% Shareholder & Director stealing money from the business
How would this be entered into sage?
A cut in a company promissed to me.
Looking round the CoHo web-site but can't see how to file a DS01.
Construction of turbine - can I claim CGT rollover against this?
Locum Doctor claiming costs for Home Office
Would Director's dividends on non-voting C shares risk being classed as "earnings" for NIC purposes?
Director drawing small salary and rest dividends on non-voting C shares.
Can I apply the VAT Fuel Scale Charge for Fuel on a Private/Personal Car?
Looking for stories from the battle-worn
85517 questions and 353683 replies from 27830 members
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 766 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,464 31
- Is this fraud? 301 5
- Saying goodbye 423 13
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 820 36
- Tax on private fuel for own car 196 5
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 359 16
- Sportman claiming for training kit 994 11
- Flat rate scheme 176 3
- Drop box Storage 196 3
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 274 13
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,191 413
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 619 4
- Furnished lettings criteria 137 1
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 416 5
- SAGE TRANSACTIONS DATA 142 2
- Pension Contributions Relief 366 11
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 123 1
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 204 2
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 306 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,271
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 454
- National Insurance 352
- Non Resident 267
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 261
- Franchise income and costs 240
- Hands on experience of Digita 197
- Employer's Helpline 146
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 140
- employment capital allowances 137