Is there a way to tag "Any Answers" so you find them again?
Does a taxpayer get PPR on the only property they own, even if they are living in separate rental pr
If the employer wants to make the input tax on the private element recoverable, by making a charge t
Can anyone recommend a medium sized accountancy practice.
A client of ours sets up Ltd Companies for contractors that need to be VAT registered
How good is OCRREX Auto Rec software?
Input VAT position and ongoing position
How best to close Ltd company and pay out small remaining P&L reserves? Entrepreneurs relief?
It hasn't gone away just yet!! Client cannot pay debts wife has home in own name
A client is issuing convertible loan notes, what disclosure is required?
Limited Company supply of contract dentist, IR 35 & VAT implications?
Is there a way of shutting down without huge cost.
What is the deduct-ability against Corporation Tax, if any?
I need good job costing software options
Company paying for Building on Director's Property
Which account do you tell sole traders to credit payments made from their personal bank account or pocket to?
Should I set up a bank-type account, so they can book the payments as going out of that account, eve
Employers can claim input VAT on the advisory fuel rate for mileage claims - what about sole traders
85468 questions and 353224 replies from 27809 members
- FRS 102 and loans from a director 336 2
- Tax relief on investmement in holding company 23 1
- Pension Contributions Relief 151 7
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 176 13
- CIS 201 7
- VAT1 Form- Question 7 143 6
- Professional Indemnity Insurance 640 18
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,478 7
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,881 356
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 153 3
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 183 9
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 387 11
- UTR reallocated by HMRC 331 5
- Sportman claiming for training kit 360 8
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 1,168 21
- Would Director's dividends on non-voting C shares risk being classed as "earnings" for NIC purposes? 346 4
- Why Shoebuy Coupon Shopping Made Easy With These Expert Tips? 199 5
- Accountancy packages for FRS 102 169 4
- Penalties for non-filing of EC Sales List 153 2
- PAYE 125 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,210
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 418
- National Insurance 322
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 318
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 263
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 245
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 237
- Non Resident 235
- Franchise income and costs 215
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 214