How to deal with a claim for rollover relief when no new asset is subsequently purchased.
Sole trader to company - keeping employees, but how is this done on HMRC Basic Tools?
Interest is being earned on proceeds from house sale but held by solicitor until divorce finalised
CT 600 question
Property rental company doesn't own the property - is this in order?
CGT due of sale of investment property by former married couple
Can this be done OFFline?
PPD terms not adhered too
Client authorisation by HMRCa
Can anyone tell me how to modify the number of lines that print on a tear-off cheque/remittance advi
How should this be dealth with?
Institute of Financial Accountants - Problems with lenders whne issuing an accountnats certificate f
Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey
Do you have practical advice
92843 questions and 399530 replies from 31037 members
- Family Partnership 328 10
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,252 24
- Moving to BTC from Sage Accounts Production 68 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 189 3
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 224 5
- Business lending another business money (UK) 329 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 104 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 320 7
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 210 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 205 6
- Business trips - director and family 432 3
- Signed accounts for bank 684 15
- flat rate scheme 2,394 50
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 337 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 219 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 119 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 881 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 226 5
- VAT Query on new build 139 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 135 1