Income could be dividends, EBT or other. How to complete an SA TR
Wedding Venue being "Constructed" at Father's Farm
VAT charged but they won't provide a VAT invoice
Boiler room - potential client contacted me who has lost hundreds of thousands
Does the sole trader need to register for VAT ?
What date to use for 14/15 self assessment
New employee has handed in a P45 which looks like it might have been filed in incorrcetly
Do you have clients who are GP?
We got a vaguely believable email scam this morning, did you?
Can deemed occupation relief be claimed on a part disposal of a PPR?
mis-sold investment in shares
Is a gain on an inter-Company loan taxable?
Tax deducted UK pension for US Resident how to reclaim
Client wishes to make loan to limited company and would like to secure against a large invoice which
Business usage in company car
97907 questions and 429798 replies from 33359 members
- Xerocon 2016 1,022 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,192 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 236 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 250 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 598 12
- Personal Tax 500 11
- USA Tax Query 175 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,661 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 946 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 299 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 602 18
- Corrupt Excel File 675 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 354 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,976 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 415 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 180 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 344 4
- last minute request 523 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,254 46