List of HMRC acceptable treaty countries?
I think i know the answer to this, but then that is usually the case until post here...
Whether and how to declare expenses on FHL that has not yet produced income?
How does the £25k capital receipt exemption work?
Yet again I agree to that last minute tax return..........
Why did I try and file a tax return at 16.45pm on 30/01/2015? Why? Stupid stupid stupid mouse
Spouse visa financial requirement
Claiming mortgage interest in the rent a room scheme.
Shall we have a whip round?
Help with deciding how to offset new van purchase
Disposal of Asset on Tax Return
In which cases can you post directly to Creditor/debtors control ?
Foreign tax on a loss making foreign trade
Client has left UK but still has clients here
Is sideways loss relief per trade or all trades aggregated
I get two identical emails informing me of new posts
SMP: Can PAYE deductions be reclaimed if the salary is paid back?
Never lived or worked in US, need advice on tax position
for self employed individuals, what is it meant by 'earnings' assessed in the test period.
89241 questions and 377785 replies from 29451 members
- Non resident income. 433 20
- What sectors to target? 596 30
- FYAs on second-hand vans 245 7
- Rent a room scheme query. 172 3
- client can't/won't pay 1,921 41
- Self assesment online 979 11
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 253 21
- Why do I do this every year 391 9
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 294 5
- closing limited company 161 2
- VAT when selling on Amazon 81 1
- HMRC filing meltdown? 506 14
- Childcare voucher schemes 245 9
- IHT and US resident 56 1
- Limited Companies Merger 208 6
- Incidental costs of Acquisition for inherited property/shares 134 1
- Practice management 379 7
- IHT and cash gifts 245 5
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 532 13
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,599 42
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 926
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 645
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 594
- Latest phishing scam 574
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 411
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 310
- Scratch Head 239
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 229
- Sabbatical payments 195
- Negligible Value Claim 171