Any free course or software I can obtain to do self assesment forms for clients?
Does a Director who earns less than £8500 and has not taxable benefits need to complete a P11D?
As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance?
Query on taxis regarding capital allowances
VAT flat rate - what date does the business need to leave?
be on the look out for fraud dressed up as decision making
free of petty editorial controls and crusty old gits
CIS Subcontractor Problem
Need some help on importing procedures and VAT
A scottish charity has a treasurer who is not a trusteee.
DO I charge VAT on loan to sub contractor Ltd Co ?.
How can I find someone who can be nominated?
Confused by Accountant's advice
Receipts & Payment Basis
Threshold you cant pass to pay yourself without having a payroll in a company limited by guarantee.
Purchased goodwill is the tax relief lost on incorporation?
A clients 2008-09 tax return was completed incorrectly by HMRC
Effect of Claim on Previous Years Accounts and Tax
amended cT600 within time limit?
Bank Feeds & Cost Allocations to Projects
Simplified CITB levy targeting the middle man?
No revenue in last 6 months but VAT paid to contractors for development services - can I claim back?
VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad.
VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs&qu
91035 questions and 389087 replies from 30234 members
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 563 12
- Scams are not always obvious 2,230 36
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 182 3
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,454 21
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 158 2
- What do you all do in your spare time? 818 33
- VAT flat rate scheme 60 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 276 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 77 1
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 178 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,063 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 395 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 138 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 205 3
- FPS or EPS 154 2
- Continuity of Practice 207 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 133 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 316 10
- Financial statements accounting policies 249 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 173 3
- Moving away from CCH software 951
- QROP pension input amounts 438
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 380
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 355
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 323
- fraud 283
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 255
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 225
- Construction CIS LLP Company 210
- EPS and CIS deductions 197