If I sell one of my properties at a loss in tax yr 14/15, can I bring forward that loss to another p
Tax adjustments required for FV adjustments?
How to value company where current revenues are far in excess of historical revenues?
How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus company ?
Have you had the same problem?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Solicitors now, Accountants next
As an existing company director should I register for self assessment again when becoming a member o
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
Any one noticed - the declaration on the VAT return is wrong?
How do you work out the approtionment
Client was gifted a 1/3 share in a rental property (residential) 15 years ago by a relative.
Directors taking money out of business, how to record in sage instant accounts.
computer retail shop with workshop service and repairs on flat rate tax but it's holding back t
can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London
VAT related to travel operator margin scheme
88131 questions and 370478 replies from 28942 members
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,461 5
- How much does the company pay 66 2
- Help with CGT please 82 3
- Lack of VAT Receipt 111 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 310 6
- Benefit in Kind 294 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 321 17
- Will I need to resign? 936 11
- Cocaine anyone? 668 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 256 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 154 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 199 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 181 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 846 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 548 19
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 720 13
- Personal pension 451 9
- Business rates consultancy 273 4
- Wrong tax code 187 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 114 2
- Hive up 515
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 476
- corporate hierarchy 455
- Advice - 299
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 245
- WWOOFers 242
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 222
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 198
- The booking.com con 185
- UK State pension paid in NZ 168