Germany wants proof that our business is not VAT registered!
Who's the most technical member?
Who's the most positive, happy or charitable member you know?
Are there any banks that actually want any business?
Can the interest cost be offset
How do you get HMRC to update inaccurate information on their website?
Trying to establish capital allowances history on property.
Nominate your favourite for a prize!
Can amortization relief be claimed
UK company with oner abroad seeks to tax for second non uk company through uk
Non-filing notice received from HMRC but EPS sucessfully submitted
Is it possible to delete a customer from sage
How will you account for the Employment Allowance?
77216 questions and 304800 replies from 23759 members
- Xmas party 163 2
- What is the best blog for practitioners to follow? 388 8
- Fixed asset registers 321 10
- Tech Champion of the Year 273 6
- Just because it's Friday 333 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,373 66
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 176 4
- Non-resident employer & employee 111 4
- Capital Allowances 171 4
- equipment rental 224 10
- Acquisition by company 141 5
- Non sequitur 549 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,520 23
- R&D on products not sold 102 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 951 13
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 203 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 655 9
- Transfer of land to family members 114 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 602 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 233 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,370
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 437
- Alphabet shares 243
- Agent fees to sell business 231
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 230
- Charge out rates in London 186
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 170
- which entity 151
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 141