Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
How do you work out the approtionment
Please are the items to consider during the conversion of US GAAP to UK GAAP ?
Looking for suggestions for our Christmas countdown.
Will the outcome be admin penalty or court?
Calculate monthly interest
Suspected or Invalid Employment Support Allowance fraud
What practical steps can I take to accelerate my improvement?
Macro deletes cells but Ctrl Z then useless.
Considering dumping Excel and using Google spreadsheets or another package.
Should one accountant point out errors to another one
Report on rows with total in description?
Is the interest received from Funding Circle taxable gross or should a deduction be made for their &
Something wrong with the number format!
88125 questions and 370434 replies from 28940 members
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 191 1
- You know its over 442 6
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 230 1
- Deferred Tax 430 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 1,009 30
- Benefit in Kind 194 5
- Am I getting Soft?? 130 8
- Foreign pension tax credit relief 129 1
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 207 3
- Wrong tax code 81 4
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,257 14
- Cocaine anyone? 584 10
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 119 2
- Dutch and Germany VAT 176 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 297 2
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 481 15
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,296 8
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 533 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 264 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 221 2
- Hive up 502
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 471
- corporate hierarchy 447
- Advice - 285
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 231
- WWOOFers 225
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 212
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 189
- The booking.com con 162
- UK State pension paid in NZ 160