Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant?
I'm thinking about giving a seminar on extended trial balances
Recovery of National Insurance Contributions for overseas client
Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount
How do I move it?
My Excel automatic calculation will not stay switched on.
Error claiming director home use expenses
Client purchasing goods from UK and cashflow issues
How to deal with this Bankrupt client ?
will it bugger things up
new accountancy practice
Reports on Partnership distributions are currently completed on Excel.
Distance between Postcodes in Excel
What noted to be included in the accounts for the company that going to be closed.
77159 questions and 304409 replies from 23737 members
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 185 9
- JIEB Exams 127 1
- RTI 82 1
- Christmas party 92 1
- Am i Liable? 88 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 736 10
- Checking a contract 288 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 309 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 224 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 154 7
- VAT on garage rent 320 14
- Value-shifting 62 1
- Pattern for CTA 206 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 448 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 80 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 221 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 237 5
- EBT 177 1
- Giving a seminar 528 28
- Joint Filing Help 108 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,206
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 601
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 405
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 313
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 192
- Alphabet shares 188
- Agent fees to sell business 187
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 181
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 173
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 162