Is there any reason or need to spend a lot of time going through hundreds of expenses from before t
As an employee and not a Business can HMRC make my Husband produce his private Bank Statements under
home tutoring of one child, nearly full time
No tax to pay, No NI to pay (student)
Can I just check he is allowed to claim a UK PA?
Sale & Leaseback: Capital Allowances and allowable depreciation
Investor and shares.
Interaction with Personal Allowance
A partnership was registered in error for self assessment.
Sportman claiming for training kit
Is it normal practice if the Principle Chartered/Certified Accountant ask for fee to sign your ACCA
Concerns over delays with VA
How to best structure the purchase
Is there a link with income tax relief?
Accounting for dummies appraoch needed to help understand that to run a small business whilst having
Anyone else had any issues with HMRC reallocating UTRs?
CGT & Related party issues?
Process and ways to get deduction for lost loan.
85508 questions and 353565 replies from 27827 members
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 618 20
- Personal allowance for a resident of both Belgium and UK? 206 13
- What is the role of an accountant? 1,266 22
- Expenses prior to Startup date for startup 72 1
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 539 19
- Warning of enforcement action - without any warnings 171 2
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 202 3
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 117 2
- business card address 1,022 11
- VAT on educational consultancy 77 1
- Which tax box 74 1
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 175 10
- Tax on private fuel for own car 94 1
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,602 8
- paragraph 2 schedule 36 finance act 2008 91 1
- would home tutoring ever have to come under PAYE? 151 5
- Supplier invoice addressed to a different company, how is this treated for VAT? 225 10
- Moneysoft payroll 311 17
- Sportman claiming for training kit 866 9
- Self Employed Hairdressers and VAT treatment 141 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,255
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 449
- National Insurance 347
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 269
- Non Resident 265
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 257
- Franchise income and costs 232
- Hands on experience of Digita 186
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 170
- Employer's Helpline 137