Advice needed re late payment of corporation tax and personal credit rating
Really hoping that you can help me out with some advice. My problem is that my ex-husband is late paying his corporation tax. This was genuine oversight on his part. He has a plan in place to pay it over the next 3 months.
I'm worried about how this will affect me as we still have a joint mortgage (we're trying to sell at the moment so that we can fully seperate our finances). Will the late paying of corporation tax affect his credit rating and mine? is there anything I/we can do to prevent this?
thanks in advance for any advice - I'm sure this is a pretty stupid question but I've not had to deal with this sort of stuff before and haven't been able to find a straightforward answer on the web.
- Can anybody recommend any software 154 2
- Family Partnership 123 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,034 32
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 42 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 336 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 95 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 708 11
- flat rate scheme 2,219 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 371 10
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,362 14
- Legal advisor recommendation please 272 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 188 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 190 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 192 3
- Termination Payment 509 15
- Company Share Buy Back 347 8
- P11D Car Value 143 2
- Business lending another business money (UK) 253 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 302 5
- bookkeeping system 703 9