Advice needed re late payment of corporation tax and personal credit rating
Really hoping that you can help me out with some advice. My problem is that my ex-husband is late paying his corporation tax. This was genuine oversight on his part. He has a plan in place to pay it over the next 3 months.
I'm worried about how this will affect me as we still have a joint mortgage (we're trying to sell at the moment so that we can fully seperate our finances). Will the late paying of corporation tax affect his credit rating and mine? is there anything I/we can do to prevent this?
thanks in advance for any advice - I'm sure this is a pretty stupid question but I've not had to deal with this sort of stuff before and haven't been able to find a straightforward answer on the web.
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 329
- Set up a company pension 270
- RTI Fees 248
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 233
- Where's our 10%? 224
- Driving sales growth 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 199
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 196
- EIS 192
- Regiatration of a Trust 190
- CIS late registration 186
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 185
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 177
- Break up basis accounting 172
- Best structure 168
- Property owned privately 161
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 153
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 130
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 129
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 128