Advise on CTA after ACCA exams.
First post on this forum by the way.
A bit of info: I am studying for ACCA, I got 5 exemptions from the degree I did (BA Hons Business Management with Professional Accounting) and have started on papers F6 and F9 for the June sitting. I have also opted in for the Oxford Brookes BSc Applied Accounting.
After I have finished studying ACCA I want to study CTA.
So I am after a few bits of information:
1. With being ACCA qualified, what sort of salary should I be expecting?
2. With being ACCA qualified and working towards CTA, what salary should I be expecting? (If my employer sponsors it)
3. With being ACCA and CTA qualified what salary should I expect?
4. Would it be worthwhile studing CTA if I am ACCA qualified?
5. Can you get exempt from a few papers of CTA if you are ACCA Qualified?.
Sorry but I do have many questions, your response would be very much appreciated.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 653 5
- See you all on the other side 698 6
- 12Pay 466 2
- dividends 628 2
- R&D 328 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,191 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 441 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 421 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 377 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 549 5
- Seeking a tax case 646 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 509 4
- Companies house strike off 566 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 436 2
- Moving to the cloud 749 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 217 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 906 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 214 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,093 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 508 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 563
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 373
- IRIS and FRS 102 355
- Capitalising Finance Lease 328
- USA help 318
- Marginal rates of tax 303
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 298
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 294
- Class 2 NI 284