Advise on CTA after ACCA exams.
First post on this forum by the way.
A bit of info: I am studying for ACCA, I got 5 exemptions from the degree I did (BA Hons Business Management with Professional Accounting) and have started on papers F6 and F9 for the June sitting. I have also opted in for the Oxford Brookes BSc Applied Accounting.
After I have finished studying ACCA I want to study CTA.
So I am after a few bits of information:
1. With being ACCA qualified, what sort of salary should I be expecting?
2. With being ACCA qualified and working towards CTA, what salary should I be expecting? (If my employer sponsors it)
3. With being ACCA and CTA qualified what salary should I expect?
4. Would it be worthwhile studing CTA if I am ACCA qualified?
5. Can you get exempt from a few papers of CTA if you are ACCA Qualified?.
Sorry but I do have many questions, your response would be very much appreciated.
- Audit rules 210 6
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 247 7
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 232 1
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 247 1
- Sales Commission to Employees / External Companies 30 1
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 261 2
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax 41 1
- How do you value an internet based business 822 11
- Capital repayments 48 1
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 97 1
- business entertaining deductibility 261 2
- Flat Rate VAT 167 1
- SA302 402 8
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 521 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 417 8
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 469 5
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 490 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 214 2
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,547 41
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 162 1
- Xtuple 528
- Qtac payroll for bureau 359
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 303
- Industrial & Provident Societies 296
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 225
- Domain name sale and limited company 186
- CIS schemes 184
- Investment 163
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 161
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 136