Advise on CTA after ACCA exams.
First post on this forum by the way.
A bit of info: I am studying for ACCA, I got 5 exemptions from the degree I did (BA Hons Business Management with Professional Accounting) and have started on papers F6 and F9 for the June sitting. I have also opted in for the Oxford Brookes BSc Applied Accounting.
After I have finished studying ACCA I want to study CTA.
So I am after a few bits of information:
1. With being ACCA qualified, what sort of salary should I be expecting?
2. With being ACCA qualified and working towards CTA, what salary should I be expecting? (If my employer sponsors it)
3. With being ACCA and CTA qualified what salary should I expect?
4. Would it be worthwhile studing CTA if I am ACCA qualified?
5. Can you get exempt from a few papers of CTA if you are ACCA Qualified?.
Sorry but I do have many questions, your response would be very much appreciated.
- Fastest Software 460 6
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 744 14
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 44 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 317 7
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,276 32
- CCJ and Shareholder/ Director ramifications 216 1
- Tax Allowance on University Course 1,281 6
- Time recording software 266 3
- How much did you pay for your website 347 11
- Vat threshold issues 1,259 11
- Charging for book-keeping on a 'per transaction' basis 729 18
- Importing data into CCH AP 68 1
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 279 7
- Self employment trap - pension 240 2
- Mixed partnerships - new rules 238 3
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 1,084 12
- Would this fall into IR35 193 3
- ECSL 201 3
- Company Pension Contributions 102 1
- Let Property Campaign 324 5
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 583
- CTA study material 580
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 347
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 275
- Employment related securities question 217
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 184
- ATED Penalties 180
- AIM Stocks and IHT 166
- Foreign Premium Distributions 138
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 118