Advise on CTA after ACCA exams.
First post on this forum by the way.
A bit of info: I am studying for ACCA, I got 5 exemptions from the degree I did (BA Hons Business Management with Professional Accounting) and have started on papers F6 and F9 for the June sitting. I have also opted in for the Oxford Brookes BSc Applied Accounting.
After I have finished studying ACCA I want to study CTA.
So I am after a few bits of information:
1. With being ACCA qualified, what sort of salary should I be expecting?
2. With being ACCA qualified and working towards CTA, what salary should I be expecting? (If my employer sponsors it)
3. With being ACCA and CTA qualified what salary should I expect?
4. Would it be worthwhile studing CTA if I am ACCA qualified?
5. Can you get exempt from a few papers of CTA if you are ACCA Qualified?.
Sorry but I do have many questions, your response would be very much appreciated.
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 81 1
- Stumped - IHT 73 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 395 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 462 11
- Tips on meals 116 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,274 33
- Credit management tools 95 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 98 2
- property capital gains 94 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 763 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 360 7
- CGT and primary residence 146 1
- Marriage Allowance 239 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,139 12
- S455 and February year ends 300 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 871 18
- Closing down loss-making company 439 5
- S.455 Tax again 282 3
- New Build 336 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 375 4