Advise on CTA after ACCA exams.
First post on this forum by the way.
A bit of info: I am studying for ACCA, I got 5 exemptions from the degree I did (BA Hons Business Management with Professional Accounting) and have started on papers F6 and F9 for the June sitting. I have also opted in for the Oxford Brookes BSc Applied Accounting.
After I have finished studying ACCA I want to study CTA.
So I am after a few bits of information:
1. With being ACCA qualified, what sort of salary should I be expecting?
2. With being ACCA qualified and working towards CTA, what salary should I be expecting? (If my employer sponsors it)
3. With being ACCA and CTA qualified what salary should I expect?
4. Would it be worthwhile studing CTA if I am ACCA qualified?
5. Can you get exempt from a few papers of CTA if you are ACCA Qualified?.
Sorry but I do have many questions, your response would be very much appreciated.
- Ex Gratia payments 47 1
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 212 3
- Director leaving in month 1 67 1
- S162 and Capital Allowances 106 1
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 116 4
- Selling assets to yourself ? 167 3
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 169 3
- Director's remuneration accrual 154 4
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 170 6
- IHT - clawback of BPR 40 1
- EIS - connection through employment 87 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 230 3
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 38 1
- CIS and Close Company 77 2
- Correct tax & VAT treatment of local overnight expenses 220 4
- Secondment expenses 148 3
- VAT Option to tax 439 15
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 115 4
- Is VAT payable on insurance claims received ?? 109 3
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 135 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 904
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 636
- Free Tax Legislation? 397
- Director Loan account operation 396
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 328
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 316
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 284
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 222
- Paye procedures for CVA 217
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 180