Advise on CTA after ACCA exams.
First post on this forum by the way.
A bit of info: I am studying for ACCA, I got 5 exemptions from the degree I did (BA Hons Business Management with Professional Accounting) and have started on papers F6 and F9 for the June sitting. I have also opted in for the Oxford Brookes BSc Applied Accounting.
After I have finished studying ACCA I want to study CTA.
So I am after a few bits of information:
1. With being ACCA qualified, what sort of salary should I be expecting?
2. With being ACCA qualified and working towards CTA, what salary should I be expecting? (If my employer sponsors it)
3. With being ACCA and CTA qualified what salary should I expect?
4. Would it be worthwhile studing CTA if I am ACCA qualified?
5. Can you get exempt from a few papers of CTA if you are ACCA Qualified?.
Sorry but I do have many questions, your response would be very much appreciated.
- What is Tronk System of payroll ? 40 1
- Writing down allowance / AIA 146 5
- Company name change question... 145 2
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 426 14
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 257 4
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,309 23
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 159 5
- Consolidation IFRS 70 1
- White van man 433 20
- Worried over stock value 220 4
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 119 1
- foreign income 125 2
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 199 9
- Window Comb Binder Cover 306 5
- STUDENT LOAN 105 1
- Bookkeeping question 601 6
- wave software 230 2
- Directors Pension Contribution 360 8
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 253 3
- Backdate C79? 171 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 830
- Copy Wanted 555
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 511
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 489
- Latest phishing scam 349
- Entrepreneurs' relief 323
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 296
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 284
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 281
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 185