Advise on CTA after ACCA exams.
First post on this forum by the way.
A bit of info: I am studying for ACCA, I got 5 exemptions from the degree I did (BA Hons Business Management with Professional Accounting) and have started on papers F6 and F9 for the June sitting. I have also opted in for the Oxford Brookes BSc Applied Accounting.
After I have finished studying ACCA I want to study CTA.
So I am after a few bits of information:
1. With being ACCA qualified, what sort of salary should I be expecting?
2. With being ACCA qualified and working towards CTA, what salary should I be expecting? (If my employer sponsors it)
3. With being ACCA and CTA qualified what salary should I expect?
4. Would it be worthwhile studing CTA if I am ACCA qualified?
5. Can you get exempt from a few papers of CTA if you are ACCA Qualified?.
Sorry but I do have many questions, your response would be very much appreciated.
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 236 4
- get an accountant not an unqulified accounting clerk 160 8
- What rent was paid for income tax purposes? 81 1
- Who's going to the next Tick & Bash? 78 2
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 543 13
- CGT history of shares 195 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 152 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 220 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 346 6
- CGT on sale of let property 138 2
- how do i get UTR 167 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 100 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 251 3
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 158 1
- Your comments please 331 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 207 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 145 2
- EIS 204 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 144 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 122 2
- Moving away from CCH software 974
- QROP pension input amounts 456
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 402
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 387
- fraud 309
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 288
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 249
- Construction CIS LLP Company 234
- EPS and CIS deductions 228
- Out of time or not? 215