Advise on CTA after ACCA exams.
First post on this forum by the way.
A bit of info: I am studying for ACCA, I got 5 exemptions from the degree I did (BA Hons Business Management with Professional Accounting) and have started on papers F6 and F9 for the June sitting. I have also opted in for the Oxford Brookes BSc Applied Accounting.
After I have finished studying ACCA I want to study CTA.
So I am after a few bits of information:
1. With being ACCA qualified, what sort of salary should I be expecting?
2. With being ACCA qualified and working towards CTA, what salary should I be expecting? (If my employer sponsors it)
3. With being ACCA and CTA qualified what salary should I expect?
4. Would it be worthwhile studing CTA if I am ACCA qualified?
5. Can you get exempt from a few papers of CTA if you are ACCA Qualified?.
Sorry but I do have many questions, your response would be very much appreciated.
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 290 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 70 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 72 1
- VAT on new builds 62 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 73 1
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 619 14
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,745 26
- Missing tax return 88 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 893 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 261 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 134 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 527 18
- Physiotherapy 213 3
- Inflation and fees 1,178 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 132 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 260 8
- CGT help please 121 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 329 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 102 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 158 2