Advise on CTA after ACCA exams.
First post on this forum by the way.
A bit of info: I am studying for ACCA, I got 5 exemptions from the degree I did (BA Hons Business Management with Professional Accounting) and have started on papers F6 and F9 for the June sitting. I have also opted in for the Oxford Brookes BSc Applied Accounting.
After I have finished studying ACCA I want to study CTA.
So I am after a few bits of information:
1. With being ACCA qualified, what sort of salary should I be expecting?
2. With being ACCA qualified and working towards CTA, what salary should I be expecting? (If my employer sponsors it)
3. With being ACCA and CTA qualified what salary should I expect?
4. Would it be worthwhile studing CTA if I am ACCA qualified?
5. Can you get exempt from a few papers of CTA if you are ACCA Qualified?.
Sorry but I do have many questions, your response would be very much appreciated.
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 303 7
- Late Registration for VAT 311 11
- Start up allowance? 222 9
- Old CGT loss 119 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 219 5
- Nominal Ledger of Company Accounts 249 10
- Share structures 107 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,241 37
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,076 19
- Surely not? 211 8
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 294 5
- Business rates consultancy 197 3
- AIA or IFA 314 3
- Capitalisation - Scanning Files 141 4
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 572 8
- Are HMRC staff on early 497 7
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 180 2
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 198 9
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 873 13
- Reverse charge and EC sales list 118 2
- TheTax Donut 1,035
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 684
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 626
- Follower cases 491
- Limited company purchase of property 429
- Hive up 421
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 390
- corporate hierarchy 385
- LIVE chat, starting now 341
- Advice - 192