Advise on CTA after ACCA exams.
First post on this forum by the way.
A bit of info: I am studying for ACCA, I got 5 exemptions from the degree I did (BA Hons Business Management with Professional Accounting) and have started on papers F6 and F9 for the June sitting. I have also opted in for the Oxford Brookes BSc Applied Accounting.
After I have finished studying ACCA I want to study CTA.
So I am after a few bits of information:
1. With being ACCA qualified, what sort of salary should I be expecting?
2. With being ACCA qualified and working towards CTA, what salary should I be expecting? (If my employer sponsors it)
3. With being ACCA and CTA qualified what salary should I expect?
4. Would it be worthwhile studing CTA if I am ACCA qualified?
5. Can you get exempt from a few papers of CTA if you are ACCA Qualified?.
Sorry but I do have many questions, your response would be very much appreciated.
- Dutch Company With UK Employees 27 1
- Subject to tax and NIC? 151 5
- Spreadsheets - electronically owned data?? 189 4
- Just for fun. 984 33
- Spam blocking 687 36
- HMRC don't make it easy! 247 4
- Intercompany advice 205 3
- Does the AR01 reflect the actual money invested in a company 208 9
- Can we learn from the financial services industry? 293 9
- Recouping VAT on third-party purchases 135 2
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 303 13
- Is interest still due? 230 4
- Theatre Tax Relief 539 2
- Ex-gratia payments 361 7
- Splitting PAYE tax code between two jobs both with variable hours 210 5
- How long to process paper 64-8 (SA)? 230 4
- Entrepreneur's Relief - Disposal over a period of time 123 1
- Has auto-enrolment tipped the scales? 299 3
- Excel Instances 145 2
- How to pay national insurance 586 17
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 391
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 390
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 355
- Perkbox 322
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 321
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 278
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 274
- Document Management Systems 260
- WIP Software 245
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 187