Advise on CTA after ACCA exams.
First post on this forum by the way.
A bit of info: I am studying for ACCA, I got 5 exemptions from the degree I did (BA Hons Business Management with Professional Accounting) and have started on papers F6 and F9 for the June sitting. I have also opted in for the Oxford Brookes BSc Applied Accounting.
After I have finished studying ACCA I want to study CTA.
So I am after a few bits of information:
1. With being ACCA qualified, what sort of salary should I be expecting?
2. With being ACCA qualified and working towards CTA, what salary should I be expecting? (If my employer sponsors it)
3. With being ACCA and CTA qualified what salary should I expect?
4. Would it be worthwhile studing CTA if I am ACCA qualified?
5. Can you get exempt from a few papers of CTA if you are ACCA Qualified?.
Sorry but I do have many questions, your response would be very much appreciated.
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 126 4
- PRR 450 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 40 1
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 225 14
- Working from home - time apportionment 291 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 205 2
- cross border vat 110 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,900 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 771 17
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 269 12
- Can't read my handwriting 632 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,650 74
- Employing a carer 124 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 530 16
- Corp Tax Refund 169 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 398 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 278 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 86 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 231 1
- Audit partner? 277 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,372
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 518
- National Insurance 411
- Non Resident 319
- Hands on experience of Digita 244
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 224
- Employer's Helpline 186
- CIS paid under reg 9 184
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 151
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 145