Apologies this is not one of my areas and i am going to speak to a specialist but just want a heads up to some of the areas so i can look in to it as well.
Farmer wants to gift chunks of land to son. (Talking millions of pounds in total land)
Would qualify for Agriculural relief for IHT, and also could be a PET.
CGT - Are there any reliefs here? Or is cgt on MV?
SDLT - Is this payable if gifted? Is consideration deemed as MV?
Are there any VAT implications?
I do not expect free advice here (ie chapter and verse) just some pointers would be great before i speak with specialist.
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 458 13
- Company Strike off 104 5
- VAT B2B EU service - curious 274 6
- 'Careless' Self Assessment Error 273 8
- HMRC Security Deposit 1,253 19
- Self Assessment penalties again 59 1
- living will or LPA? 44 1
- Practice software 1,324 19
- Company Limited by Guarantee 212 3
- wife as partner 828 5
- Job costing 192 1
- is anybody using iris and sql server standard 2014? 239 5
- Shares held in trust 169 4
- Servicing AE fees 341 7
- Company accounts for £350 1,224 32
- Spread Betting and Forex Trading 170 2
- APN's 224 1
- How to report under-declaration on next VAT100? 229 2
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 807 20
- children inherit property 273 5
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 321
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 315
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 281
- French ConnectionUK 252
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 232
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 210
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 209
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 148
- Agricultural Flat Rate Scheme 141
- Indian Provident Fund 138