Apologies this is not one of my areas and i am going to speak to a specialist but just want a heads up to some of the areas so i can look in to it as well.
Farmer wants to gift chunks of land to son. (Talking millions of pounds in total land)
Would qualify for Agriculural relief for IHT, and also could be a PET.
CGT - Are there any reliefs here? Or is cgt on MV?
SDLT - Is this payable if gifted? Is consideration deemed as MV?
Are there any VAT implications?
I do not expect free advice here (ie chapter and verse) just some pointers would be great before i speak with specialist.
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 130 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 160 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 327 6
- CGT history of shares 170 3
- CGT on sale of let property 104 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 169 2
- how do i get UTR 129 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 81 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 231 3
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 402 11
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 121 1
- Your comments please 308 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 186 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 116 2
- EIS 195 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 121 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 113 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 119 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 722 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 200 1
- Moving away from CCH software 965
- QROP pension input amounts 449
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 393
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 379
- fraud 302
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 275
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 242
- Construction CIS LLP Company 227
- EPS and CIS deductions 220
- Out of time or not? 205