how do i treat rent paid for land/premises, does all or only part of it go in p&l
At what point does it become beneficial to amemd a tax return?
Best practice in going from a partnership to a limited company
Can the bookkeeper of a company take on the role of the accountant for the purchaser?
I am trying to install an old sage line 50 v 7 on my computer which runs windows 7.
Capital allowances for estates in administration
Capital gains tax allowance for estates.
Are these allowable
Will repaying my directors loan incurr any taximplications?
Hotel accommodation tax deductible?
I'd like to break into the world of Auditing - with no relevant qualifications.
Treatment of list 3 subscriptions v general business expenses
Chargeable Gains - Connected persons
Do the authorities take action when financial crime is reported?
Standard template in Iris bringing across field names not data
Receipts for lease extension
Client is radiologist dose he need to do Vat Registration
These should match?
S A Registration application rejected- they dont see the picture I do
79892 questions and 319782 replies from 25053 members
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 237 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 307 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,268 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 117 2
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 399 15
- Companies House incorporation service 306 12
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 40 1
- P35 and Service Company questions 110 3
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 184 6
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 127 1
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 193 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 128 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 125 3
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,582 12
- Share Capital 101 2
- Trading income or not? 162 1
- Charge HMRC 383 3
- FRS17 query 228 2
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,766 44
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 2,668 29
- Xtuple 543
- Qtac payroll for bureau 373
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 315
- Industrial & Provident Societies 309
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 286
- CIS schemes 219
- Domain name sale and limited company 203
- Investment 183
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 179
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 177