Sage FPS issue
How do I cover fully paid shares without funds in the bank?
can VAT be recovered on new build for rental
Advance in different month & treated as loan or not?
EU citizen working in the UK but having assets abroad. How to declare these assets in the UK
Is there any risks for UK Company or BVI Company?
Can we cash the returned VAT cheque into that account?
does gift of a company car from the LLP to a director give rise to extra income assessment?
Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover?
The beligerant, inefficient time wasting attitude of HMRC
choices: Sage (which), quickbooks, others?
Recommended Commercial Soliciot for small business in London
Can unpaid share capital be netted off against a loan from the shareholder?
New clients not appearing on client list
Client operates CIS scheme and now
VAT claim on Bath tub, commod, WC, bidet, shower tray
Routes into accountancy
Is your networked printer a security risk?
Cannot get my pivot tables to share on other users machines.
Client accepts big ol' annual tax savings....but
92780 questions and 399124 replies from 31006 members
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 106 2
- flat rate scheme 1,905 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 248 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 114 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 630 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 121 3
- Company Share Buy Back 116 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 923 15
- Unpaid share capital 251 3
- Company car in the LLP 179 2
- Physiotherapy 338 4
- New build property to be rented 167 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,882 52
- Hello 358 2
- Sage 200 question 114 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 107 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 177 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 181 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 220 4