Join us for a fulfilling role in an onlone practice
Concerned about our accountants advice
Can we make a capital allowances claim for our client.
How fair to the tax man do we need to be in this scenario?
prepare company account before dormant period
Claiming EIS reinvestment rtelief for an earlier tax year
VAT Geeks - please answer -which VAT rules apply?
Doing some filing and am really confused.
director took 1000 remuneration, company not paye registered.
I have US shares in a section 104, bought and sold on different dates, what exchange rate applies?
Client receives gifts of money from individuals
University Superannuation Scheme
Just created a new company and the nominal ledger is showing no codes at all?
Can we obtain relief for occupation before ownership?
Rental Income for Child Benefit Charge
Trying to get refund of overpaid tax in 2012/13
89119 questions and 376934 replies from 29393 members
- EIS reinvestment relief 34 1
- Knuckle down one week to go! 1,124 23
- Advice on letting a client go ? 229 5
- Receipt bank 56 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 65 3
- Unbelievable!! 181 2
- Urgent question on company accounting period before it become dormant 71 2
- ITTOIA 2005 s629 89 4
- Do we have to register for VAT? 132 4
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,607 88
- Director remuneration £1000 only in year. paye registration required? 233 3
- Paying 31 January 2015 income tax by instalments 1,322 19
- Paperless practices - do you keep any paper records? 803 24
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 273 4
- Non resident income. 294 15
- Use of home deduction 649 21
- How to pay? 142 6
- Are you qualified and wanting to work flexible hours from home? 142 1
- Relevant earnings and losses 139 3
- White van man 737 25
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 861
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 553
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 521
- Latest phishing scam 417
- Entrepreneurs' relief 385
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 344
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 324
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 308
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 220
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 199