choices: Sage (which), quickbooks, others?
Recommended Commercial Soliciot for small business in London
Can unpaid share capital be netted off against a loan from the shareholder?
Client operates CIS scheme and now
VAT claim on Bath tub, commod, WC, bidet, shower tray
Routes into accountancy
Is your networked printer a security risk?
Cannot get my pivot tables to share on other users machines.
Client accepts big ol' annual tax savings....but
sale of employment related shares
Two directors wish to divide company equally- what are tax implications ?
looking advice on returns for a small family busness
Is it a split year treatment OR UK residence for whole year
Basic PAYE tools will not let me enter previous months data after taking the payroll in house.
Capital allowances on residential property?
Buying and selling whilst in care home
ITA 2007 s975 tax ceritficates-do they require taxpayer's name?
Latest books/guides on accounting for doctor and dentists
92768 questions and 399059 replies from 30997 members
- flat rate scheme 1,674 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 821 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 277 9
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 85 1
- Allocation of income from property 490 14
- Unpaid share capital 166 2
- 64-8 problems 211 3
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 106 1
- Private company division 242 3
- VAT Refunds 118 2
- Company van paid by director 278 3
- Hello 280 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,794 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 191 4
- Employer reference not recognised? 178 2
- Business trips - director and family 296 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 449 10
- Networking 758 6
- VAT refund for DIY house builders 164 1
- Unqualified accountants filing SATR, VAT returns etc for clients 1,147 22