Can the band be adjusted?
Where on SATR do I claim unused pension allowance?
asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner)
Posting invoices with balance brought forward
Share Holding - Held Over Gains
There doesnt seem to be any guidance on this anywhere (yet).
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement
Has anyone else had this happen?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
97910 questions and 429805 replies from 33360 members
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 657 14
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 372 5
- last minute request 566 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,071 27
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,209 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 288 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 316 7
- Personal Tax 551 11
- USA Tax Query 227 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,693 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 962 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 353 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 614 18
- Corrupt Excel File 683 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,993 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 295 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 440 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 205 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 397 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,263 46