Does anyone use quotation software?
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS
wHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO REDUCE TAX WHEN YOU SELL 40% SHARE HOLDING IN YOUR STATR UP COMPANY FOR APPR
What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee?
Can i claim fr the initial cost of a vehicle as well as a depreciation rate?
Can I calculate a total amount I can claim on my freelance tax relief for running business from home
Claiming back some of your household running costs - Rent
Separating business for VAT purposes
Working from home - time apportionment
Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
Capital Gains Tax on Title Transfer
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
For a sole trader, is it a requirement for the bank account used for business to be an actual busine
How to provide any receipt in your accounting software when the expenses are via direct debit?
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
Can late filing penalties be imposed on an individual who had not registered for PAYE in the year in
What has changed? Crie de couer.
85545 questions and 353916 replies from 27842 members
- capital gains on PPR 251 14
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 368 14
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,817 443
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 211 4
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 182 7
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 180 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,300 62
- Company expansion 102 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 380 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 502 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 526 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,482 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 261 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 194 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 175 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 300 9
- PRR 373 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 415 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 324 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 447 20
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 373
- Non Resident 298
- Franchise income and costs 264
- Hands on experience of Digita 215
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 167
- employment capital allowances 165
- CIS paid under reg 9 157