Can anyone help with my excel problem?
A director leaving in month 1 seems to pay huge NI
Output VAT on insurance claims
A client who has been self employed as a CIS worker is moving to a limited company
Is this allowable for corporation tax
Loss carry back in opening years
A VAT conundrum on Amazon "credits"
Accountant’s certificate of confirmation
I am trying to research a property sales and purchases in 1988-1990 what details can i get from land
should Van be included in plant or motor vehicles?
Can a client declare dividens of a certain amount and withdraw less?
is this possible?
Client went onto standard rate scheme and now wants to go back to flat rate
Director of a company has taken on directorship of a sports club
Claiming a capital allowance when a vehicle is exchanged.
Can anyone comment on the efficacy of Creditserve data?
Can it VAT register and reclaim VAT
Canadian RPB consolidation not reflected in List 3
Has the government failed to match rhetoric with action?
81278 questions and 327250 replies from 25733 members
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 139 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 213 3
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 16 1
- CIS and Close Company 61 2
- Correct tax & VAT treatment of local overnight expenses 208 4
- Secondment expenses 142 3
- VAT Option to tax 434 15
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 97 4
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 83 3
- Is VAT payable on insurance claims received ?? 89 3
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 130 3
- VAT Registration 318 5
- should Van be included in plant or motor vehicles? 83 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 248 6
- PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation? 113 3
- How far back can you get dates of property purchases 70 1
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,253 19
- husband and wife dividends 410 11
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 154 5
- What is considered an acceptable price for arable farming land 310 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 903
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 634
- Free Tax Legislation? 396
- Director Loan account operation 393
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 318
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 314
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 284
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 219
- Paye procedures for CVA 217
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 177