Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust
associated disposal of goodwill with Entreprenuer calculation
FIrst LLP Tax Return but confused what to put in boxes 3.4, 3.5 and 3.7
What happens if property has not been an FHL for whole period of ownership
Can losses be offset against other rental profits?
Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes?
Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B.
Transferring DLA between Directors
I have a Polish client resident in the UK, Polish income where is it taxed?
So it is right that contractors can still claim for travel and subsistence?
Special treatment of owned house whilst holding a lease with tied accomidation
Client claims he is entitled to a £100 a day allowance.
Will the new £5K dividend allowance benefit me?
Practical min % shares for tenant in common
Are you good with numbers
Can the band be adjusted?
Share Holding - Held Over Gains
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
97968 questions and 430103 replies from 33384 members
- S.455 Tax again 345 7
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 444 3
- Closing down loss-making company 697 13
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 343 14
- Tips on meals 475 4
- co-operatives & Societies 72 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 614 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,178 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,465 40
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 191 4
- Website Content 444 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 180 3
- Directors in dispute 145 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 713 12
- Incorporated company charity 145 2
- property capital gains 343 3
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 440 5
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 265 2
- Stumped - IHT 501 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 596 12