Has anyone successfully installed & is running sage on a Mac?
Can company A pay company B to avoid tax?
8 Oct at the One Aldwych Hotel in London
Will Xero kick me out of their Partner Program?
does sql standard 2014 work ok with iris?
Looking to gain accountancy work experience.
At a loss!
What is your opinion on the below set up, do you think it is strong enough to stand up as legitimate
So today I received notice from the Ireland Revenue that I owe them over 68k euros (nearly 50k briti
95528 questions and 416512 replies from 32345 members
- Need help with How much or do I charge to much 195 4
- Allowable expenses on retal property 145 2
- Identity Checks 94 1
- Mandatory Capitalisation 122 2
- Running Sage on a Mac 109 1
- Why are so many UK accountants reticent to make use of Indian outsourcing providers? 4,322 94
- HMRC CT600 TOOL 284 5
- Cash bashed (FRS) vs cash accounting (standard VAT)? 131 2
- notarising & legalising documents 176 4
- question 438 4
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 411 11
- Income prior to company formation 217 8
- VAT on farm machinery sold 132 2
- Seeking advice: Tax on investing in a subsidiary 157 6
- Property pages or self-employed? 162 2
- Any thoughts on Capium? 426 3
- When to register or not for PAYE 462 8
- Can criminal action be a defence? 216 5
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,420 14
- National Living Wage: creating jobs or unemployment? 317 6
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 399
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 290
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 261
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 257
- French ConnectionUK 204
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 192
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 187
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 183
- APN's 175
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 149