Are you good with numbers
asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Posting invoices with balance brought forward
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
Invoice from supplier without trading/any address
Do I account for it in the years accounts?
Does self-employment count as "another job" re registering a biz for PAYE
Excel - Sage Integrated Reporting
Is trial balance required to enter opening balance in Sage
Can a taxable loss be surrendered from a holding company to the subsidiary
Invoices raised after company dissolution
Transfer of a trade without assets
Request to sign off my ACCA Practising Certificate
What do you expect the Chancellor to be announcing tomorrow?
97916 questions and 429842 replies from 33364 members
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 123 2
- New Build 159 1
- Mortgage Reference 491 6
- Rounding errors on CT600 158 5
- Insovent companies 856 18
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,291 48
- BrightPay quirks 165 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 789 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,177 31
- Website Content 100 1
- Personal Tax 616 12
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 115 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 151 1
- USA Tax Query 284 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 429 5
- last minute request 639 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 338 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 372 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,725 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 984 6