Correct treatment for sale of part of a garden
Does it need to be on HMRC's list?
Can true value of assets be included in purchaser's pool
Client starting to charge reduced rate VAT
Can a sole director/shareholder claim retraining costs from their own company?
Can goodwill still be claimed?
How can I appeal penalties that were applied while I was non-resident
Reporting tax evasion
We use Sage50 for Purchase Ledger and for all reporting.. VAT returns etc.
Can a limited company buy the directors car to claim capital allowances
Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company
If you tried this what did you think?
Agreeing the extent of chattels for SDLT, for sale post April 2014
A one man band company set up a duplicate PAYE scheme in error in 2013/14.
Client owns three houses.expenditure on three rents from one
Apparent problem with HMRC software
charitble accounts for a company ltd by guarantee
I now communicate with many clients via email.
Hi, I had worked as a locum medical consultant back in 2010 and filled my tax return at the time.
What would you do in this situation?
85016 questions and 349925 replies from 27591 members
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 260 11
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,025 13
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 257 7
- Sage data 97 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 416 9
- Limited company buying a car 355 6
- Funding Circle experience 136 3
- Excel query 100 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,278 13
- Payment on account penalties 110 3
- Tax on free shares 130 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 204 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 123 1
- Audit 485 14
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 125 3
- Buying a horse?? 428 12
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 192 2
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 774 21
- PITA ex-client 273 9
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 367 9
- CTA study material 802
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 494
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 459
- Employment related securities question 321
- AIM Stocks and IHT 308
- Expat pension contributions? 280
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 277
- Trust for Employee 256
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 229
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 160