Can amortization relief be claimed
Can client deduct such an amount given his rent is very high?
How to declare and tax excess vouchers given.
Entries on SATR for Non Dom with unremitted income < £2k
Denmark labour & hiring taxes CT deductible?
What is the usual pattern for sitting CTA exams?
Will HMRC repay payments on account
Not an amount made good
Does company director with no income required to complete self assessment tax return
I need to get these from our old accountant who is not legally bound to give them to us.
Is it legal, in the UK, for a customer to pay to an account registered on the director's name
How much should employees reimburse the company to avoid tax charges when using fuel cards
Can I change the profit share on 2012 AP accounts for 2013 returns?
Can CIS be refunded earlier than after 5 April ?
Possible money laundering and tax avoidance, uncooperative boss & client
According to the Treasury policy paper
Is compensation for losses on a property scam taxable ?
Self employed client told that no tax returns required
77159 questions and 304413 replies from 23738 members
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 199 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 190 9
- JIEB Exams 131 1
- RTI 88 1
- Christmas party 101 1
- Am i Liable? 110 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 739 10
- Checking a contract 293 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 310 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 230 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 161 7
- VAT on garage rent 324 14
- Value-shifting 65 1
- Pattern for CTA 207 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 450 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 84 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 231 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 242 5
- EBT 179 1
- Giving a seminar 529 28
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,210
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 608
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 407
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 314
- Agent fees to sell business 189
- Alphabet shares 189
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 182
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 176
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 164
- Office recharges 147