Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 780 8
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 332 5
- Paying Son 765 19
- CGT on lost shares/scam 397 5
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 691 18
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 279 10
- Love is in the air 634 7
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,061 47
- Setting up a practice 576 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 568 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 514 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 435 1
- Stamp Duty 307 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 243 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,834 21
- Incorporation of gp practise 417 1
- Client Paperwork Retention? 595 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 593 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 425 4
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 404 9
- DTA tie-breaker issue 306
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 296
- CGT for NOn UK residents 282
- Foreign domicile status 281
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 281
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 258
- Apprenticeship Levy 244
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 243
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 231
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 227