Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- Will I need to resign? 29 1
- Paper tax return 73 3
- Start up allowance? 328 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 437 15
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,324 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 222 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 158 1
- AIA or IFA 412 7
- Surely not? 411 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 622 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 350 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 346 7
- Late Registration for VAT 346 11
- Old CGT loss 167 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 257 5
- Nominal Ledger 339 10
- Share structures 134 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,145 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 336 5
- Business rates consultancy 214 3