Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- Overseas bank interest 82 2
- Undeclared rental income 1,819 19
- Kasperskey - home pc 292 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 151 2
- Rental Income Tax Planning 261 4
- Cash basis 233 7
- Statutory sick pay 111 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,879 589
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 1,222 12
- Lorry Drivers 349 5
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 231 2
- Is alcohol allowed within the £150 staff entertaining exemption? 1,538 9
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 121 1
- PRR 583 16
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 216 2
- Partially exempt? 316 10
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 258 3
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 586 4
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 250 10
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 212 4
- Skandia using wrong address 529
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 291
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 286
- Employee rewards 277
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 250
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 242
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 231
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 177
- LLP in Construction Industry 139