Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- Does reputation of a tax agent affect likelihood of a HMRC audit 277 4
- Family property company Benefit in Kind and ATED issues 80 1
- PPR ELECTION 331 10
- Microsoft One Drive 265 8
- Capital Allowances for cars/hackney carriages 109 2
- Travel expenses for director - flight 385 4
- Invoices 152 1
- Not a question but made my day 651 14
- Accounts Package 288 8
- Question about VAT Group Registration 129 1
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 650 18
- Reclaim VAT charged by US company 268 3
- Repayment of Share Capital 410 8
- VAT on property 145 1
- To make a claim against my PI insurer 304 4
- Late night meals self employed 377 2
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 425 9
- EBT Self Assessment Return 275 1
- Is there a way around new dividend tax changes? 2,908 18
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 142 1
- NHS finance professionals 573
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 379
- Foreign Pension Contribution 350
- Fines for late submission of the RDR 330
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 312
- vat gross profit percentage margins 310
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 287
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 255
- Thinning income 236
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 208