Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- The importance of Grammar 1,321 40
- Xero Pain Points 536 18
- supply teachers working through Ltd co 127 2
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 193 5
- Best way to draw a salary? 691 12
- PI cover 240 4
- VAT and customer entertaining 218 2
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 941 15
- VAT - How hard is it? 733 26
- Profit split from an investment property 167 6
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,426 39
- Hold on a minute (pun intended) 1,259 10
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 154 1
- IRIS OpenSpace won't upload CT600 properly 275 6
- tax saving on card points 242 6
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 264 9
- Scissors 893 24
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 441 6
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 463 10
- Directors exempt from AE? 269 6
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 372
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 323
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 308
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 298
- Electric Car 250
- S222 Charge 218
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 214
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 201
- Company Structure 197
- Does anyone know the name and postal address of HMRC's Data controller? 168