Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- Question help 200 7
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 1,527 21
- Still Looking for Website inspiration 218 6
- Signifcant Debts skew SA Tax Liability 1,586 29
- Generic notices - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - Claim costs? 351 8
- Non sequitur 1,914 27
- RTI notices 171 7
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 1,487 26
- Being sued due to monthly fees 2,264 27
- What leverage do I have with accountants if any? 1,627 51
- Born Dull personality of the year 231 3
- On-line companies house filing error 176 8
- Sections9A Taxes Act - Check opened for 2011/12 but no information requested .... yet! 127 2
- Interest Only Mortgage 112 2
- HMRC takes £2bn more from investigations – have you seen this happening? 427 6
- Does your car speak Geordie? 242 3
- RTI 179 7
- New Year's Resolutions 245 4
- Witholding CIS information 116 1
- Web app, tool or template to track TB movement 165 4
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 535
- Alphabet shares 380
- confusion about 238
- Membership of SPA 218
- Sole trader renting property from self and co owner 214
- Maximum AIA Claimable 197
- Competition time! 183
- Alternate 182
- hp versus contract hire versus lease purchase with balloon 160
- Tax treatment of lost partnership capital 152