Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 203 7
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 412 15
- Dress code 66 3
- directors control and tax problems 127 4
- Bulk Invoicing 164 6
- What would you do in this situation? 515 12
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 139 3
- Help Required 292 6
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 230 2
- What's in a name ? 262 4
- ATED Penalties 268 1
- late second payment on account 163 2
- US royalties 89 2
- Project being run jointly 134 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 180 2
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 200 3
- Sole trader mix up 298 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 751 6
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 902 27
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 212 4
- CTA study material 701
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 424
- Employment related securities question 266
- AIM Stocks and IHT 245
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 198
- Trust for Employee 186
- Expat pension contributions? 185
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 168
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 157
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 120