Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- R & D 86 3
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 834 50
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 718 16
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 185 1
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 43 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 80 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 92 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 83 1
- New Business Registration 191 5
- Audit rules 124 3
- Hosted email exchange 107 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 116 1
- Go Cardless 191 5
- G P life time allowance 92 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 351 11
- Bringing money to Uk 194 3
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 102 1
- Accounting for investment club gains 102 2
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 190 5
- Incorporation Fee - What's Non-deductible? 556 11
- Xtuple 492
- Qtac payroll for bureau 331
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 275
- Industrial & Provident Societies 271
- Mehjoo 213
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 213
- New strategic report 167
- Domain name sale and limited company 151
- South African Government Pension 147
- CIS schemes 141