Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- BrightPay 638 20
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 903 26
- Gift or Capital Gain? 341 10
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 272 4
- Abolish the penalty regime 94 3
- IHT Query 146 3
- Statutary sick pay 185 1
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 267 4
- Director Salary 357 2
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 331 6
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 299 7
- Capital Gain? 426 11
- Reversing out RTI 189 5
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 307 9
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 283 6
- Classic cars investment 250 7
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 335 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 383 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 285 9
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 295 2
- Possible Partnership? 449
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 420
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 417
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 363
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 218
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 215
- Clubs and Taxable Income 206
- Income tax on foreign dividends 197
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 192
- New Fangled Penalties 166