Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- Sage import sales invoices with due dates 76 2
- Xero - Should I partner with them 415 8
- HP VAT with flat rate scheme 113 1
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 454 7
- Micro entity accounts - cessation of trade 82 1
- Spellcheckers 162 1
- What is IRIS World like? 140 3
- How long to process paper 64-8 (SA)? 279 5
- Sage Bank rec 104 1
- ERS reporting - online filing 250 7
- Is business bank account compulsory for all businesses? 124 1
- Transferring debts between company balance sheets. 139 6
- Small Company sold building, how to show in accounts 219 6
- Contract Hire Van, reclaiming input VAT 213 2
- Just for fun. 1,258 46
- Directors Share Purchase 336 14
- Xero Training 151 1
- Landlord possible penalties for late registration for self assessment 386 13
- Is interest still due? 325 8
- Dividend Waiver 166 3
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 396
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 373
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 354
- Perkbox 330
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 278
- Document Management Systems 268
- WIP Software 258
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 193
- No payroll scheme in place 184
- Nomisma feedback? 184