Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,076 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 116 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 595 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 105 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 100 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 157 1
- How to deal with prior year error 151 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 526 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,337 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,047 20
- Tax Calculations 657 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 405 4
- Exemption from CGT 231 2
- VAT Registration 240 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 467 14
- Autumn statement predictions 433 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 334 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 187 3
- Moneysoft error 435 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26