Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 263 8
- Company struck off 105 4
- Employment Allowance 365 6
- Redoing accounts for mortgage lender 137 2
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 410 8
- West Bromich Albion 325 2
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 341 10
- What are options for non CA firm 2,869 61
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 389 10
- Do I need a smartphone? 103 2
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,269 45
- 27,000 Really? 1,202 38
- Legal title not in the company name 816 23
- Opening Balances 225 2
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 609 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 163 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 117 1
- This is getting boring 643 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 283 7
- pension paid by company? 146 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 645
- Cancelled 400
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 356
- Cancelled 345
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 312
- Probiz 307
- How not to compose an email 293
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 284
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 260
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 225