Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- Use of home deduction 496 15
- Copy Wanted 665 3
- Tax Relief on Bridging Loan 30 1
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 848 31
- Non resident income. 237 12
- Company dividends 392 12
- Self Assessment University Superannuation Scheme 60 1
- 11pm and having a blonde moment 83 2
- Losses B/F and Class 4 NIC 176 2
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 531 21
- Software 328 8
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 400 6
- SA late payment penalty 183 3
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 297 8
- No codes in Sage 50 Nominal List? 105 1
- Might income tax be payable on these gifts? 109 2
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 114 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 122 3
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,419 81
- Buy to let property : Is parking bay tax deductible ? 264 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 853
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 547
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 514
- Latest phishing scam 402
- Entrepreneurs' relief 374
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 334
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 317
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 302
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 213
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 190