Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- Sorry - another PPR question 76 1
- Allocation of income from property 507 15
- 64-8 problems 245 4
- flat rate scheme 1,702 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 834 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 292 9
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 87 1
- Unpaid share capital 170 2
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 116 1
- Private company division 249 3
- VAT Refunds 126 2
- Company van paid by director 283 3
- Hello 287 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,807 51
- Inputting previous months data into PAYE tools 197 4
- Employer reference not recognised? 182 2
- Business trips - director and family 296 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 458 10
- Networking 771 6
- VAT refund for DIY house builders 180 1