Is any one still awaiting P35 refunds due to CIS deductions for 2009/2010?
Also, does anyone know how I can claim CIS deductions back if the ltd .co. client has no employees: only the director and he's paid under the PAYE/NICs limits.
I have attempted offset against same year's CT liability (amounts are practically identical) and HMRC said no.
Had similar offset given for a different client who was registered for PAYE and CIS refund was transferred to CT liability record?
Why should a client pay a CT liability of £6,500 only to have it handed back almost immediately as a CIS refund?
Any serious suggestions greatly appreciated....
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,832 444
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 833 8
- capital gains on PPR 257 14
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 372 14
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 234 4
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 201 7
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TAX EFFICIENT WAY TO SELL 40% SHARES IN YOUR START UP BUSINESS FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 MILLION POUNDS 207 2
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,303 62
- Company expansion 112 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 385 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 503 15
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 527 8
- 100% Xero practice 2,482 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 267 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 202 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 183 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 304 9
- PRR 376 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 418 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 326 7
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,314
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 480
- National Insurance 373
- Non Resident 298
- Franchise income and costs 264
- Hands on experience of Digita 215
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 168
- employment capital allowances 165
- CIS paid under reg 9 159