Any opinions re CorTax?
I am currently looking at corporation tax software packages. The front runner at the moment is Solution 6's CorTax (partly because it links in with our other software, partly because it seems like a fairly comprehensive usable piece of software).
Juat wondered whether anyone had any opinions on it?
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 266
- Set up a company pension 240
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 209
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 180
- EIS 171
- Driving sales growth 171
- Regiatration of a Trust 170
- Where's our 10%? 165
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 163
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 147
- Inorporation using S165 gift relief 142
- Best structure 140
- Forms P11D[b] and Payment Slips 139
- Break up basis accounting 135
- Can I defer direct customer acquisition costs? 133
- Property owned privately 132
- UN employee 130
- Mortgage application for intending director. 130
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 125
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 125