Any software for Bookkeeping?
Hi Everyone I have been using spreadsheets for the last 3 years for bookkeeping purpose, I was wondering if there is any access based software in the market for this purpose. I have previously used sage v14 for this but it takes too much time to input data and I think it is not meant for small sole traders with the cash sales. Any help will be highly appreciated.
From one expert's answer I realized my mistake that I have not mentioned that I am a newly qualified accounting technician and in the process of becoming AAT MIP soon and do this bookkeeping and p&l for my customers, And honestly I am bit nervous as well about my own practice you know first time phobia!!
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 669 17
- incorrect old p60 83 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 471 4
- VAT on new builds 102 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 339 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 114 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 104 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 115 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,809 26
- Missing tax return 150 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 917 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 272 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 154 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 550 18
- Physiotherapy 235 3
- Inflation and fees 1,212 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 157 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 276 8
- CGT help please 140 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 342 7