Any software for Bookkeeping?
Hi Everyone I have been using spreadsheets for the last 3 years for bookkeeping purpose, I was wondering if there is any access based software in the market for this purpose. I have previously used sage v14 for this but it takes too much time to input data and I think it is not meant for small sole traders with the cash sales. Any help will be highly appreciated.
From one expert's answer I realized my mistake that I have not mentioned that I am a newly qualified accounting technician and in the process of becoming AAT MIP soon and do this bookkeeping and p&l for my customers, And honestly I am bit nervous as well about my own practice you know first time phobia!!
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 56 3
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 115 6
- AccountingWEB survey 330 4
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 77 1
- An IT question 337 8
- Maintenance company for buy to let 95 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,103 38
- Disengagement Help! 1,388 21
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 71 1
- Accounting for stolen van? 193 3
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,155 21
- Capital losses on foreign property 154 1
- Creative Auto Enrolment 686 10
- self employed losses 169 1
- Unpaid fees 457 9
- Vat payable on van 309 2
- Accounting for corporation tax 581 13
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 615 12
- Change PAYE agent address 158 1
- Account and Taxable Profit 575 22